Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Britain
    I would'nt go in there if I was you.......
    Is that an invitation?

Comment

Vern, Seats still open. we can figure out how to work it out no problem. as it stands now I will be meeting the group at Carls Jr at 8 am. if anyone wants or needs to reach me prior to the run, call my cell. 619-602-8760.

I think Brice is planning to lead, though if he does not want to I have offered to lead. or I may do tail gunner if he intends to lead since I am very familiar with the trails we will be running and have done them numerous times
      YJ Master
      Writer for Petersen's 4Wheel and Offroad Magazine

Comment

Originally posted by 92 Green YJ

I think Brice is planning to lead, though if he does not want to I have offered to lead. or I may do tail gunner if he intends to lead since I am very familiar with the trails we will be running and have done them numerous times
        If nothing works out, I can lead, I’ve ran the trail a few times. Its all up to Brice, since this run is his baby.

Drew-
        Last edited by Drewminator; 06-13-06, 10:06 AM.
        Drew
        95yj Six Pack

Comment

Originally posted by 92 Green YJ
          Vern, Seats still open. we can figure out how to work it out no problem. as it stands now I will be meeting the group at Carls Jr at 8 am. if anyone wants or needs to reach me prior to the run, call my cell. 619-602-8760.

I'm out. Got behind with some stuff at work. Thanks for the offer Scott!
          97 TJ Buffed Out

LETS ROCK!
          WEB site

Comment

Originally posted by Double AA
            Is that an invitation?
            Theres a night run scheduled for July. It will be a toasty run with temps expected to be in the 100's. I wont make that run either but talk to Brice or Stormtrooper I believe their going. Else for sure when it cools down I'll set something up.
            97 TJ Buffed Out

LETS ROCK!
            WEB site

Comment

Working...
            X