Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 92 Green YJ
    of course you gotta remember, last time we didn't have any breakage.
    i cant imagine much breakage on this trail. its not anything like devil's canyon.
    And NEVER call her by her friends name, unless you know how to fake a seizure

Comment

Heres a break!

Originally posted by Brice
      i cant imagine much breakage on this trail. its not anything like devil's canyon.
      Heres a good one. This is about 1000ft from the well , that little trail that comes in to the back gate. To start out 1000ft from this Drew broke his axel or lost the retainer anyway we had to use the highlift to hold the tire in.

Then he lost his bead in that little rock garden. Oh yeah things can break there too!! See Steve in the back ground?

[SIZED]http://britain.connectnet.com/Photography/DrewA.jpg[/SIZED]
      97 TJ Buffed Out

LETS ROCK!
      WEB site

Comment

Originally posted by Brice
        dont be so cocky Brice. I've blown an axle shaft on Sidewinder before. and remember, we're trying Bronco Peak from the opposite direction, might be harder in some areas going up backwards
        YJ Master
        Writer for Petersen's 4Wheel and Offroad Magazine

Comment

dont be so cocky Brice. I've blown an axle shaft on Sidewinder before. and remember, we're trying Bronco Peak from the opposite direction, might be harder in some areas going up backwards
          You know 4wheeling is like football..on any given weekend you can break something!
          97 TJ Buffed Out

LETS ROCK!
          WEB site

Comment

I am so jealous you're doing bronco peak backwards. I've been wanting to try that for some time now. I'll be having fun that night up in Joshua Tree doing a night hike under a full moon. It should be fun.

Good luck with that run. I'm pretty sure you'll make it home just fine.

Vern, I had not seen that picture with me in it. I was running back to my jeep to get Drew a 19mm socket so he could remove his spare. Drew, I still want it back! That was a tuff day.
            2000 TJ Sport, 3 spd auto
            4.5" RE LA, 35" MTR

Comment

come on Steve, the whole reason we want to run it backwards is cause of you and the convo we had after the DC run
              YJ Master

Comment

Well to bad for me I guess. That night is going to be a full moon. I'm putting together another "invite only" hike that's going to be sweet. IF you're interested here's a promotional page I put together :PAGE

I'll be crossing my fingers that you change your date. Otherwise, some other time. I suggest next time you do it, do it at night. It'll be cooler, and more difficult.

Steve
                4.5" RE LA, 35" MTR

Comment

I'm sorry steve, did you just say "hike"? isnt that why we drive lifted Jeeps? so we don't have to hike anymore? I know thats my excuse
                  YJ Master

Comment

I'm sorry steve, did you just say "hike"? isnt that why we drive lifted Jeeps? so we don't have to hike anymore? I know thats my excuse

Ha ha. I origianlly bought the jeep so i could get near my favorite rock climbing place out in valley of the moon. Otherwise it was a 4 mile hike. Now wheeling is all I do. But some places are in the wilderness where jeeps aren't allowed. Its all good stuff hangin in god's country.
                    4.5" RE LA, 35" MTR

Comment

Originally posted by STORMTROOPER
                      I am so jealous you're doing bronco peak backwards. I've been wanting to try that for some time now. I'll be having fun that night up in Joshua Tree doing a night hike under a full moon. It should be fun.

Vern, I had not seen that picture with me in it. I was running back to my jeep to get Drew a 19mm socket so he could remove his spare. Drew, I still want it back! That was a tuff day.
                      Hey Steve, I remember to the best of my knowledge that I had given you back your 19mm socket, but for some reason I didn’t, I will be more than happy to replace it for ya. Just let me know what brand it was and I will take care of you.

Thanks-
                      Drew
                      95yj Six Pack

Comment

what about the weekend after the 10th steve...would that be good for ya?

i would like to try to fit this into everyone's schedule if possible.
                        And NEVER call her by her friends name, unless you know how to fake a seizure

Comment

Just dont make it sooner Brice. this week or next the YJ is going in for a new upgrade, i want to make sure it will be ready in time for the run
                          YJ Master

Comment

Steve thats one gear reverse , backwards from the bottom to the top..make sure your reverse lights work....oh at night.

If my mods are done count me in if not perhaps I can ride with someone....
                            97 TJ Buffed Out

LETS ROCK!
                            WEB site

Comment

if you can get there Vern you are welcome to ride with me
                              YJ Master

Comment

Oh dudes if you reschedule so I can make it I will owe you bigtime. The weekend after works good for me.

Drew, Damn you had to be so nice about it that now I feel like a shmuck for even mentioning it. Forget it man, I replaced it a week later. It was nothing really.

Drew wrote...."I will be more than happy to replace it for ya. Just let me know what brand it was and I will take care of you."
                                4.5" RE LA, 35" MTR

Comment

Working...
                                X