Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well i can't edit my original post but if someone could change the date from the 10th to the 17th for me i'd appreciate it!

RUN DATE IS CHANGED FROM THE 10th TO THE 17th
    And NEVER call her by her friends name, unless you know how to fake a seizure

Comment

Originally posted by 92 Green YJ
      if you can get there Vern you are welcome to ride with me
      thanks hopefully i'll get the mods done by then
      97 TJ Buffed Out

LETS ROCK!
      WEB site

Comment

so whats the consensus guys? whose coming?

Comment

We're still planning to go.
          Steve
          2000 TJ Sport, 3 spd auto
          4.5" RE LA, 35" MTR

Comment

I'm in no rig though. If Sam15 (Rick) goes I'll snag his seat else I snag Scotts empty seat....
            97 TJ Buffed Out

LETS ROCK!
            WEB site

Comment

The 17th isn't looking too good for me. It's still almost 2 weeks out so things may change, but you better line up that backup seat Vern. I'll let you know for sure before the run.
              1997 TJ hp44/hp60-a lot of goodies

Comment

Originally posted by sam 15
                The 17th isn't looking too good for me. It's still almost 2 weeks out so things may change, but you better line up that backup seat Vern. I'll let you know for sure before the run.
                Rick,
                If you cant make it I may back out. Let me know. Some stuff came up.
                97 TJ Buffed Out

LETS ROCK!
                WEB site

Comment

The Drewminator will be there...
                  Drew
                  95yj Six Pack

Comment

I'm in for sure Brice. like i said, let me know if you want me to lead it. the good news is I'll be able to communicate this time. Went to Frys yesterday and picked up a new Uniden CB radio so now I have a CB that works.

Vern, the seat is still open if you want it
                    YJ Master
                    Writer for Petersen's 4Wheel and Offroad Magazine

Comment

Originally posted by 92 Green YJ
                      I'm in for sure Brice. like i said, let me know if you want me to lead it. the good news is I'll be able to communicate this time. Went to Frys yesterday and picked up a new Uniden CB radio so now I have a CB that works.

Vern, the seat is still open if you want it
                      Thanks, Got some out of state customers in..if I dont need to entertain them I'm i'll be there!
                      97 TJ Buffed Out

LETS ROCK!
                      WEB site

Comment

Originally posted by Drewminator
                        The Drewminator will be there...
                        OK, This Northern boy is going to do his best to be there for this run. Seein how Drew keeps comin to my neck 'o the woods all the time. It's only fair
                        I can't promise, but if I can, I'll be there. Might be an open seat for a co-pilot...

Rat
                        [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                        [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                        http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by rat patrol
                          OK, This Northern boy is going to do his best to be there for this run. Seein how Drew keeps comin to my neck 'o the woods all the time. It's only fair
                          I can't promise, but if I can, I'll be there. Might be an open seat for a co-pilot...

Rat
                          Right on Rat! Here are some directions incase your able to show up.

Driving Directions to Corral Canyon (Bronco’s Peak & Sidewinder): Take I-8, east. Continue on I-8 East for about 45 miles and exit at Buckman Springs Rd. Turn right at the end of the off exit ramp. If you are coming I-8 West, turn left at the end of the off exit ramp. Continue through the stop sign, south on Buckman Springs Rd. for approximately 3.5 miles. There is a large brown sign indicating Corral Canyon Rec Area on your right; turn right. Corral Canyon Road starts off as a good graded dirt road, but turns to pavement after the first couple of miles. The road stays paved up to the Four Corners meeting spot.
                          Drew
                          95yj Six Pack

Comment

so is this run still set for the 17th ? might try to make it down there also. Might end up my last run for awhile.....cant let Rat do a run w/out me

Comment

We might be able to make it. What's the trail like?

Comment

heres is a gallery that gives a pretty good overview of what it is like. nothing like devil's canyon but it can bite you if you don't watch out
                                http://s17.photobucket.com/albums/b6...rral%20Canyon/

Comment

Working...
                                X