Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rat patrol
    JJ,
    I have to go to Brawley for a job on Thursday, so if I have time I'm going to go by there and see waz up with the camping sitch. I'll probably camp no matter what. If you wanna do the same juz let me no.
    Rat
    dont laugh or poke fun.....but see if a tent trailer can fit...want to try it out....

Comment

Originally posted by FRMNJJ
      dont laugh or poke fun.....but see if a tent trailer can fit...want to try it out....
      JJ,
      Check out the links that GRNTJ put up on page 4. THere looks to be plenty of spaces at either camp site. But I will check it out anyway and let you know.
      Rat
      [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
      [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
      http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

welll looks like Brice hasnt gotten over here yet. we will be meeting up at the Carls Jr off the 8 in Alpine at 8 am. figure arrival at 4 corners in CC around 8:30 to 9 am or so
        YJ Master
        Writer for Petersen's 4Wheel and Offroad Magazine

Comment

meet at carl's junior at 8 am. CB CHANNEL 12 and RACE RADIO CHANNEL 151.310

i would like to get a head count on here so i can make sure nobody gets left out of the group. if you post both here and Jeepaholics, please only give a count on one site or the other. If you will be going last minute or have a problem, call me on my cell 619 742 9795 so we dont leave you behind
          Last edited by Brice; 06-12-06, 10:00 AM.
          And NEVER call her by her friends name, unless you know how to fake a seizure

Comment

See top of page for official roll call...
            :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

thanks sarah! thats awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by Brice
                meet at carl's junior at 8 am. CB CHANNEL 12 and RACE RADIO CHANNEL 151.310

i would like to get a head count on here so i can make sure nobody gets left out of the group. if you post both here and Jeepaholics, please only give a count on one site or the other. If you will be going last minute or have a problem, call me on my cell 619 742 9795 so we dont leave you behind
                What time are you planning on being at the four corners that morning?
                Drew
                95yj Six Pack

Comment

hmm...i would say around 830-9

Comment

I'm going to be camping Friday night at Corral Canyon CG. Where is 4 corners in relation to the CG? If I don't have to drive back to Alpine that would be great.
                    Rat

Comment

you pass 4 corners on your way into the campground. its a gid parking area right at the top of the hill when you pull into CC. take a look at the map i posted on Page 4.
                      YJ Master
                      Writer for Petersen's 4Wheel and Offroad Magazine

Comment

I'll meet you all at the campground, since thats where we start. I'll be on ch 12. Drew has my cell #.
                        Rat

Comment

Originally posted by 92 Green YJ
                          I'm in for sure Brice. like i said, let me know if you want me to lead it. the good news is I'll be able to communicate this time. Went to Frys yesterday and picked up a new Uniden CB radio so now I have a CB that works.

Vern, the seat is still open if you want it
                          I'm bored need to snap some pictures. If Sam15 is out I'll snag the seat.
                          Need to get the adv pass , hopefully the RS at bottom is open to get one if not maybe grab me at the buckmans springs rest stop......
                          97 TJ Buffed Out

LETS ROCK!
                          WEB site

Comment

Originally posted by Britain
                            I'm bored need to snap some pictures. If Sam15 is out I'll snag the seat.
                            Need to get the adv pass , hopefully the RS at bottom is open to get one if not maybe grab me at the buckmans springs rest stop......
                            if you dont want to buy an adventure pass you can leave your car at my house (El Cajon) and Scott can pick you up there.

Comment

Originally posted by Brice
                              if you dont want to buy an adventure pass you can leave your car at my house (El Cajon) and Scott can pick you up there.
                              Brice,
                              I live in El Centro....
                              El Cajon - El Centro? How do you think Devils canyon was uncovered?? Aint nothing to do out here but find stufff!!

The 5 for the pass doesnt bother me. Just getting it does....

Whos going to be lead? What I want to do is picture taking this time. People, the rigs and expressions. Never had time to do this when I'm driving...

No wont do the night run of DC..........but that would be interesting......
                              97 TJ Buffed Out

LETS ROCK!
                              WEB site

Comment

Originally posted by Double AA
                                Me, or the Jeep.

Now, whats this Devils Canyon?
                                I would'nt go in there if I was you.......
                                97 TJ Buffed Out

LETS ROCK!
                                WEB site

Comment

Working...
                                X