Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Originally posted by JeepGal
      Find the Banner Sarah!
      I never lost it
      :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Originally posted by sarah
        To everyone: let me know if ya want stickers/hats/XL tshirts and I'll bring 'em.
        that would be cool , my jeep is a little naked right now

hey i wonder if we have to be there at 8AM?
        2000 XJ, 108k miles
        33's, RE 4.5", 4.56

Comment

Open seats for runs?

I am trying to reschedule my tattoo appt in vegas but I cant get a lift yet so will be unable to do any runs with you guys.. anyone got a open seat just for the runs you're planning? If so I will try to get it re scheduled so that I may attend.
          '06 Unlimited Rubicon

Comment

I'll be out there for the clean-up, I don't think I will make sunday's run though.

Comment

Is there food close by to camp where I could just grab a quick bite to eat at dinner and breakfast. Tryin to simplify this as much as possible.
              Supe
              97 TJ, 4" ProComp, 1" BL & MML, RE Adj. Control Arms, Rear 44 ARB. Front ARB. 35" MT/R's, York OBA
              Rock-it Man gear, STaK 3 Sp.

Comment

Originally posted by TJSUPE
                Is there food close by to camp where I could just grab a quick bite to eat at dinner and breakfast. Tryin to simplify this as much as possible.
                I think they will be providing food. Not 100% positive, but pretty sure.
                [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
                SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
                Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Originally posted by Dukes69
                  I think they will be providing food. Not 100% positive, but pretty sure.
                  Ya, I am pretty sure they are but I am going to end up camping out there and wheeling with you guys on sunday. Just wondering how close camp is to some restaurants or stores.
                  Last edited by TJSUPE; 01-26-06, 01:25 PM.
                  Supe
                  97 TJ, 4" ProComp, 1" BL & MML, RE Adj. Control Arms, Rear 44 ARB. Front ARB. 35" MT/R's, York OBA

Comment

Ya, I am pretty sure they are but I am going to end up camping out there and wheeling with you guys on sunday. Just wondering how close camp is to some restaurants or stores.
                    camp is right down the road from the big Barstow outlet complex. In-N-Out, Tommies, Panda Express, Dairy Queen and more - the whole shebang.

What time you do plan on heading out of town?

Comment

Originally posted by sarah
                      camp is right down the road from the big Barstow outlet complex. In-N-Out, Tommies, Panda Express, Dairy Queen and more - the whole shebang.

What time you do plan on heading out of town?

You had me at In-N-out.

The plan is to come out early Sat. morning. and stay till sunday. If I can get what I need to get done on the jeep earlier than expected I may going out Friday night. This is my first time to that area. I am assuming its not like BB camping that you have to reserve a spot and all. I can just kinda camp where are group is camping, right?
                      Supe

Comment

Yup, it's just open desert. You will enjoy it, but check the weather before you pack! Here's some pics from the area. You will see the first one in the grid was our campsite for HDR.

Comment

Righteo. Cant wait. Havent even wheeled with a few of you that area going and the other half its been a while since last wheeling. Good times.
                          Supe

Comment

Is anyone bringing kids? My 14yr old daughter Christina would like to come, but doesnt want to be the only one.
                            2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
                            Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Originally posted by JeepGal
                              Is anyone bringing kids? My 14yr old daughter Christina would like to come, but doesnt want to be the only one.
                              Nicholas is almost 12, so it's not quite a match. But two kids with nothing else to do can least have someone that's not adult to talk to.
                              Gee, 14? That's almost old enough to hang with the grown-ups....at least some of them

We've got a RC car they can run, BB gun, video games, movies. If she doesn't go Nick will probably be the only kid. Oh, and the dogs - 2 poms.

---Chris

PS. Anyone that's camping out, or at least staying for the bonfire, bring a bundle of wood. I filled up the back of my jeep but that will only last 3 or 4 hours max. Cold temps = BIG FIRE! Would be nice to have a short one AM Sunday while everyone gathers.

Comment

While we can't feed 20 jeepers and families, there's always a lot of food between two RV's. And you're welcome to throw something on the grill or in the oven, or the microwave or whatever. I have cook stove and bbq outside and full galley inside. You're welcome to join in.

I believe the sponsors are doing some kind of cookout thing. But we're not taking any chances, we'll have the full-monty along.

Sunday we'll have a dozen eggs and sausage for breakfast burritos. Yep, cook outside and eat around the campfire.

Comment

Working...
                                X