Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I may regret this, but I live in Barstow and have a spare bedroom and living room if you guys want to save money. Warning-only one bathroom!
    Donate Life - Be a tissue, organ and blood donor

Comment

i plan to be there, and likely be out there in a tent.
      see you there!
      >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
      ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

I'm just going to be there to clean, no camping for me.
        1993 Wrangler Black, 4" ProComp Lift, 33s.
        Glad to be back in California!

Comment

If I can finish my year end requirements here at work, I will be attending just for the clean up. I usually have to work Saturdays during this time of the year.

Comment

Wish I could make it...:sad:
            -Bob
            '98 Black TJ [COLOR=Blue]Sport[/COLOR] 4.0L/Auto Trans

My rig : http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a95...n/DSC06310.jpg

Comment

Regretfully, I Have to bow out of the cleanup. :mad:

My son's Little League team just informed us of an event that day that has to take priority.

I am really looking forward to meeting some of you soon.

Sorry~Steve
              04 Unlimited
              04 Sport (gone but not forgotten)

Yellow Jeep's don't wheel better, They just LOOK BETTER doing it!!

Rangers Lead the Way!!

Comment

Hopefully we'll see ya around this spring, Steve.
                Last edited by Dukes69; 01-22-06, 06:26 PM.
                :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Assuming all goes well...Chris and I will be out there in the motorhome sometime Friday, and staying till Sunday.

Tam
                  2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
                  Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Brrrrr...

Originally posted by JeepGal
                    Assuming all goes well...Chris and I will be out there in the motorhome sometime Friday, and staying till Sunday.

Tam
                    Cool.

Guess we better fill up the propane tank. Sarah says night temps at freezing. Daytime looks to be tolerable. Showers are now after the weekend on the extended forecast.

We've got a bunk....Erik???

Comment

I am sorry but due to previous commitments with the family, I can not attend this event.
                      I do wish to see a line up of MJR jeeps in Sport utility and 4 wheel drive Magizine however, go out there and PIMP MJR for us guys.
                      Make shure they get a pick of all of us together to show how MJR supports land issues.

Jim
                      censored for having an opinion

Comment

Would be great to get a line of jeeps with 'MYJEEPROCKS.COM' in the mag.

My hopes are to get out there and do the clean up, then I have other plans that night previously made, and I hope do drive back out there in the morning to catch a run with the sunday riders. I havent wheeled in that area or with some of the sunday riders so I am really going to try to make it out.
                        Supe
                        97 TJ, 4" ProComp, 1" BL & MML, RE Adj. Control Arms, Rear 44 ARB. Front ARB. 35" MT/R's, York OBA
                        Rock-it Man gear, STaK 3 Sp.

Comment

Originally posted by cjdirtbiker
                          Cool.

Guess we better fill up the propane tank. Sarah says night temps at freezing. Daytime looks to be tolerable. Showers are now after the weekend on the extended forecast.

We've got a bunk....Erik???
                          i would love to have that bunk chris. thank you for the offer!
                          i hear it is going to be pretty cold out there.
                          i hope my snoring doesnt get me kicked out into the snow in the middle of the night.
                          >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                          ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

I've got bad news also. Due to technical difficulties on the Jeep I have to pull out. I tried getting a ride there, but it's a no go. Sorry, I would have loved to see some of you again and meet the new people. With no ride there I can't make it. Unless, I get a ride offer before then.

Plus, I was hoping to hit some of you up for Girl Scout Cookie orders Now that I'm not attending (as of right now) I can't I was also going to say that if I could get a ride, that person will be able to get a free box of Girl Scout Cookies of your choice, but delivery would take place after Feb 25th. But nevermind!!
                            Last edited by king4wd2; 01-25-06, 05:30 PM.
                            1993 Wrangler Black, 4" ProComp Lift, 33s.
                            Glad to be back in California!

Comment

Originally posted by NAILER341
                              i would love to have that bunk chris. thank you for the offer!
                              i hear it is going to be pretty cold out there.
                              i hope my snoring doesnt get me kicked out into the snow in the middle of the night.
                              LOL. We'll arm Nick with a fly-swatter... er, or a baseball bat...:gun:
                              Seriously, he sleeps like a rock.

I just checked the weather page for Barstow and it's now saying 28 deg Saturday night with 10% chance of precip. That would be snow for us jeepers. Sure would be fun, huh?

Sounds like we're going out Friday night. I'm assuming any RV'ers will be finding a level spot near the event site, you think? Chris, I've got your cell, we'll call you and try and hook up. We should be there by 9 or 10 unless we get an earlier start.

BTW, there's a Redroof Inn at Lenwood for any overnighters that don't want to brave the freezing temps in a tent:
                              http://www.redroof.com/reservations/...?innNumber=645
                              Rates are about $50, and I think it's a stones-throw from the event site.

I think some of the Barstow 4wheelers are up for the Achy-Breaky on Sunday as well.

Comment

To everyone: let me know if ya want stickers/hats/XL tshirts and I'll bring 'em.
                                Last edited by sarah; 01-23-06, 11:13 PM.
                                :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Working...
                                X