This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd Annual "Ill drink to that" Reunion and Run/Calico- April 30rd-1st

Its that time again. This is the reunion run of that fateful evening in which we met Sarah and stripped her Jeep of almost all its un-necessary parts

Odessa and Doran can be done with 31s and a stock vehicle with alot of finesse. Alot of rock ledges, but nothing extreme. It is just past Barstow going North on the I-15.

PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR DIRECTIONS AND SPECIFICS.

I was thinking maybe we could find some time this year for the "Calico Ghost Walk" Ive been dying to do it for a long time. Youre actually supposed to SEE ghosts! If you want to get in on the walk for sure, please make advanced reservations! See the calendar event for more info, or the roll call below.

Whos In/Weather
    CALICO TRAIL RUN (SAT)
    CALICO GHOST WALK (SAT NITE)

Tam
    Last edited by sarah; 04-28-05, 02:51 PM.
    2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
    Rock-ItMan all the way around

Yay! I'll drink to that!
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

All the way.

Cheers, B&T TJ

Comment

I'm up for a little Calico action. :-D
        Bryan
        2003 black TJ 4.0 manual
        front-OX-35 rear-OX-44 4.88
        Rock-It Man rear bumper + rock rails, currie front bumper

Comment

Remember it's my birthday the 21st. I am expecting at least one cookie.

Comment

count me in as a definite maybe I really wanna go, just got some stuff to take care of and gotta see how the last weeks of the JV season stack up.
            myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

I want to know why you guys always pick the weekends I have to work.

Dont you want me to come out and play with you!

Reminds me of when I was a Child and that Damn necklace my Mother put around my next.
              [COLOR=Red]Semper Fi[/COLOR]
              In Loving Memory of My Daughter

Comment

I am going to check with the powers that be and see if I can make this.
                Michael

[sign]nlm mln[/sign]

Comment

I'm a definite maybe, too! What time Sat morning are you heading out?

JL
                  Donate Life - Be a tissue, organ and blood donor

Comment

if i get my tranny repaired in time, ill try to get it off....sounds fun. hopefully this time nothing will break, considering in the last month i've replaced my starter, fan, water pump, and now rebuilding tranny, there's only a few other things that can go wrong.....but we wont mention them. hahah
                    1978 CJ7, 304 V8, T-150, locked AMC 20 with Superior Axles, Warn M8000, RE 2.5" lift, 31"BFG mudterrains, Naked and dirty 7 months of the year! Cant wait to get more!

Comment

I am in if I have the dough.

Jason
                      The right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT be infringed!!!!

Comment

Count me in on this one. I am going to pull, tie and/or cut every string to make it.

The ghost walk tour sounds great! I assume we would does this Saturday night? I was reading on the website that they recommend reservations (there is a $10 fee).
                        Michael

[sign]nlm mln[/sign]

Comment

OK. Get this.

Calico is known for its Ghost sightings. The actual ghost town is just over the little hill from where we camp, walking distance.

The last time we were up there, we didnt even put it together, we kidded about it, but didnt realize until now...

We werent alone on the trail that day

Tam
                          Last edited by JeepGal; 04-02-05, 01:45 PM.

Comment

...sigh

Sarah and I attempted to reserve the ghost walk for everyone...but they arent having any on the 23rd. Do we want reschedule this entire thing on the 30th?

Or keep it these dates and go to the ghost walk another time.

We need to know right away or the walk will get all booked up.

Tam

Comment

Originally posted by JeepGal
                              ...sigh

Sarah and I attempted to reserve the ghost walk for everyone...but they arent having any on the 23rd. Do we want reschedule this entire thing on the 30th?

Or keep it these dates and go to the ghost walk another time.

We need to know right away or the walk will get all booked up.

Tam
                              I think doing Odessa/Doran and the ghost walk same day would be a blast. Which I guess means I'm voting for the 30th? :confused:

JL
                              Donate Life - Be a tissue, organ and blood donor

Comment

Working...
                              X