Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey i'd like to make it out, get some boarding in, and get out to the snow.

Comment

i should make it there by 0930 at the latest, so that would be great ! does anyone know if the 38 is back open, i dont want to drive halfway up again like i did last time and be late....... =) also we did Gold Mtn. last month and could not finish the whole trail, actually got stuck....shhhhhh.....but some trucks on 37's made it to the rock garden and had to turn around...but maybe the snow has melted more......any chance the T's and sweatshirts will be done soon ?

Comment

Originally posted by FyrmanJJ
        i should make it there by 0930 at the latest, so that would be great ! does anyone know if the 38 is back open, i dont want to drive halfway up again like i did last time and be late....... =) also we did Gold Mtn. last month and could not finish the whole trail, actually got stuck....shhhhhh.....but some trucks on 37's made it to the rock garden and had to turn around...but maybe the snow has melted more......any chance the T's and sweatshirts will be done soon ?
        According to the caltrans website, the 38 has one-way controlled traffic due to construction up to Fawnskin until Friday, then it's supposed to be cleared.

Nothing new on the status of the 18, though.
        Donate Life - Be a tissue, organ and blood donor

Comment

I think I may miss this one. I will be on a last minute basis. Asume that I am not coming for now.

This is a hard run to pass up........ Stupid School....Way too over rated
          Supe
          97 TJ, 4" ProComp, 1" BL & MML, RE Adj. Control Arms, Rear 44 ARB. Front ARB. 35" MT/R's, York OBA
          Rock-it Man gear, STaK 3 Sp.

Comment

Come on Supe......Well I will be there if it doesnt snow......I repeat if it doesnt snow!!!!! And by the way I hope you dont mind Jeri but I got a Toyota tagging along for entertainment I hope the weathers nice cause.............
            [COLOR=Red]I GOTTA GO WHEELIN'!!!!!!!!!![/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by hurley37
              Come on Supe......Well I will be there if it doesnt snow......I repeat if it doesnt snow!!!!! And by the way I hope you dont mind Jeri but I got a Toyota tagging along for entertainment I hope the weathers nice cause.............
              [COLOR=Red]I GOTTA GO WHEELIN'!!!!!!!!!![/COLOR]
              Joe, I feel your pain. Forecast is still no snow, just cold. Supe, homework and sleep are overrated! We'll hope to see you there.

I had my oil changed Sat, and now I have oil sprayed all over the engine. Gotta take it back and see what's what. Looks like the oil pan gasket is what's leaking. (and don't give me no crap 'cause I don't change the oil myself! )

And I don't care who tags along...the more the merrier! :shout:

Jeri Lyn

Comment

Originally posted by Jeri Lyn
                I had my oil changed Sat, and now I have oil sprayed all over the engine. Gotta take it back and see what's what. Looks like the oil pan gasket is what's leaking. (and don't give me no crap 'cause I don't change the oil myself! )
                I bet it's the filter.
                myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

Like to say Hello
                  Hurley37 -JOE- sent me this way. Will if the run still on for Saterday I'll be there.

Comment

Originally posted by MongooseII
                    Like to say Hello
                    Hurley37 -JOE- sent me this way. Will if the run still on for Saterday I'll be there.
                    Welcome! We're meeting 9:30am at the Fawnskin fire station.

Comment

Hwy 18 open

Hwy 18 from Lurcern Valley to Big Bear was open last nite 2-8-5.
                      [COLOR=Red]Semper Fi[/COLOR]
                      In Loving Memory of My Daughter

Comment

Now they are forcasting snow again

Baw baw baw

cant we get a break to get up there

am going take off the tonnue, duster, breezer and put up top tommorrow just in case
                        censored for having an opinion

Comment

Originally posted by D4x4Fish
                          Hwy 18 from Lurcern Valley to Big Bear was open last nite 2-8-5.
                          Thanks for the update, Dan
                          :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

[QUOTE=blackZZR]Now they are forcasting snow again

Baw baw baw

cant we get a break to get up there[QUOTE=blackZZR]

Aaawww, the weather can't make up it's mind. Last I checked, heavy rain is forecasted for all of So Cal Late Thursday through Friday, with the snow level above 8,000, but with run off in lower elevations. We'll have to see what really develops!

May have to go on the Calico run with JeepGal, instead.
                            Last edited by Jeri Lyn; 02-10-05, 08:07 AM.

Comment

Here ya go ... to help you keep track
                              [weather]92314[/weather]

[weather]92311[/weather]
                              I'll most likely be at the latter.
                              :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

i want to go to either, but is there anything iyou really need for both trial runs? read sig and see what i need?
                                Carlos

92 YJ
                                GO VEGAN!
                                volunteer at your local food shelter!

Comment

Working...
                                X