Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Bear, CA or bust! Sat. Jan 22nd

Saturday, Jan 22nd, snow run in Big Bear. We're meeting at the Fawnskin Firestation, at 10am. So far there's about 4 of us. Should be a good run. We'll start out on 3N14 and see what the conditions are from there. There's bound to be some washouts, plus the snow. There should still be a few feet of the white stuff lying around....
    Donate Life - Be a tissue, organ and blood donor

I am in. Got new Tires. Ready to test them out. :thumbs_up
    Supe
    97 TJ, 4" ProComp, 1" BL & MML, RE Adj. Control Arms, Rear 44 ARB. Front ARB. 35" MT/R's, York OBA
    Rock-it Man gear, STaK 3 Sp.

Comment

dont forget about me

Comment

JJ,

That is the SCCX run.

Jason
        The right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT be infringed!!!!

Comment

How would you guys suggest I get up there since hwy18 is closed, im coming from Long Beach if anyone wants to caravan cuz im bad with directions.

Comment

30/330 is open again. 10E to 30. Follow signs to BB.

Jason
            The right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT be infringed!!!!

Comment

I hate you guys that get saturday off!!!!!! :angry: :sad: Your making a good run and i have to miss out.... Have a good and safe run, maybe get to run with you someother time...
              04TJ, 4.0 5spd
              4" rough country springs
              Nth degree arms upper and lower
              1" Currie MML/BL
              Jc fab rockers & 1" seat lift
              33"BFG MT's
              Lock-rite in the front

Comment

ON THE CALENDAR
                Roll call is enabled
                :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Good Lord, a forecasted high of 61 degrees?! I may have to wear a tank top and shorts, it will be so warm. NOT.

AVNATIVE, we'll be thinking of you as we're tearing up 3N14. :omg:

Comment

It IS t-shirt weather in the afternoon, but starts and ends cold.
                    DesertYJ
                    29 Palms
                    "I Love It When She Crawls On All 4's"

Comment

I have been talking to some people in the BB area and they are saying that its pretty bad back there still. Lot of Ice covered in snow. I am up there either way staying with a friend, But not so sure about the wheeling. Just a heads up. We could always go to Pilot Rock too. I havnt been there before but It may be a low enough location where the snow isnt as bad.

I dont want a repeat of last time. I would like to think that I came out learning something from it.

DESERTYJ- did you happen to run 3N14 or 3N16 at all?
                      Last edited by TJSUPE; 01-19-05, 07:13 PM.
                      Supe
                      97 TJ, 4" ProComp, 1" BL & MML, RE Adj. Control Arms, Rear 44 ARB. Front ARB. 35" MT/R's, York OBA

Comment

dam i hope its not a scene lol, should be fun just everyone bring straps and does anyone that is going have oba or are we guna gas station it.. ahaha dont worry SUPE, goodyear mt/r's do good in the snow and if you get to deep im sure my bfg mudders will yank you out : )

Comment

Supe, of course we learned from the last time: Keep Paula's sister in cell range. I'll bring my tow straps again, and this time I'll remember I actually have chains in the vehicle....

We'll see what's up when we meet up. :thumbs_up

Comment

Originally posted by Jeri Lyn
                            Supe, of course we learned from the last time: Keep Paula's sister in cell range.
                            That was funny!!!!!

Sounds good guys.. ROck on!
                            Supe

Comment

Saturday is almost here! Yay! If you're planning on coming, please sign in on the roll call Sarah enabled, that way we know whether or not to wait for people. So far the ones signed up are myself, Fyrman, and Supe.

Comment

Working...
                              X