Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm leaving late thursday night or early friday am, How hard is the campsite to find at night?? (I dont have gps), Al, If you have phone service there give me a call with directions if you would when you get there .. IF all works well i will have plenty of firewood also.
    04TJ, 4.0 5spd
    4" rough country springs
    Nth degree arms upper and lower
    1" Currie MML/BL
    Jc fab rockers & 1" seat lift
    33"BFG MT's
    Lock-rite in the front

Comment

• Al,

Sounds good, can't wait to see you guys...
      That's a BIG rock!

Comment

• I'll be leaving Orange County around 1ish... anybody want to meet up on the way out? I've never been and wouldn't mind following somebody with a better sense of direction then me. :-)
        Bryan
        2003 black TJ 4.0 manual
        front-OX-35 rear-OX-44 4.88
        Rock-It Man rear bumper + rock rails, currie front bumper

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaffa
          I'll be leaving Orange County around 1ish... anybody want to meet up on the way out? I've never been and wouldn't mind following somebody with a better sense of direction then me. :-)
          Kaffa, my friends all live in OC (at this time planning to leave 1-2pm) I'm sure you can meet them and follow, I'm probably going to meet them in PS.
          *Pebbles* 02 Sport Canyon Package
          Rockers by JCFabAndDesign.com/XM Commander
          Jeep Owner since '96 87YJ

Comment

• When do you plan on meeting them in PS? Where in OC are they located? It would be very nice to have somebody to follow out there the entire way.
            Bryan
            2003 black TJ 4.0 manual

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaffa
              When do you plan on meeting them in PS? Where in OC are they located? It would be very nice to have somebody to follow out there the entire way.
              Tenative-I will know more that week the plan now is - Motorhome is being picked up Fri @11am should be packed up and ready to hit the road between 1-2pm.

Home Depot
              1095 N PullmanSt.
              Anaheim, CA 92807-2516

Not sure yet where in PS I'm meeting them.
              *Pebbles* 02 Sport Canyon Package
              Rockers by JCFabAndDesign.com/XM Commander
              Jeep Owner since '96 87YJ

Comment

• Sarah,

Do you want me to pic up your signs on the way. I'll be going down 395 to the 15. You are bout what, 15 minutes from the 395???
                1994 Toyota, dual cases, 5.29 axles with ARB's

Comment

• Originally posted by igofshn
                  Sarah,

Do you want me to pic up your signs on the way. I'll be going down 395 to the 15. You are bout what, 15 minutes from the 395???
                  Aaarg, that would be perfect ... but they are in the hands of Chris & Tam right now. We may be going down there next weekend to work on some installs, so if we do I can grab them for you, since it seems like you'll be the first to arrive.

Now that I'm thinking about it, we do have one sign left from last year, the metal one - it should be in the garage somewhere. I'm not sure which way it points, but we may be able to switch it around. I can for sure meet you and get that one to you at least.
                  :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

• Originally posted by igofshn
                    Give me a ring a couple days before the event and we can work something out.
                    I grabbed your #, so you can delete if it you do'nt want it on the board. I'll send you a PM next weekend and let you know if we made it down to Tammy's.

Comment

• whew, that was alotta reading. So let me see if I got this right..........
                      Saturday(early) will be an unsactioned run, and Sunday?
                      Just wondering when I should get there, Friday or Saturday?

Comment

• Originally posted by hurley37
                        whew, that was alotta reading. So let me see if I got this right..........
                        the sooner the better. there will be nite runs and people up all nite

Comment

• Originally posted by hurley37
                          whew, that was alotta reading. So let me see if I got this right..........
                          Everything actually happens on saturday. There is a sanctioned run on Saturday but for the most part, we go off on our own. The main run will have 1500 vehicles. The raffle is saturday night. Sunday has some small runs but most pack up and go home Sunday. Try to get there Friday.
                          1994 Toyota, dual cases, 5.29 axles with ARB's

Comment

• I hope it dries up out in the TDS area in the next week. We drove through on the way back from Glamis yesterday and it was mud city! The washes were raging rivers of muddy water and debris!

Bring a lifejacket.

Comment

• The thought of acres and acre of mud made my mouth water and my pants moist.

.... Is this a G rated site? :-x :omg: :doh :tongue:
                              Bryan
                              2003 black TJ 4.0 manual

Comment

• Uh oh...I seemed to have missed pre-registration. I ain't payin $60.

Tell me how you guys like it!

Comment

Working...
                                X