This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AVNATIVE
    When do you guys plan on leaving?? Im pulling out that friday am and will have my MH with Jeep in tow, Maybe we can meet up and help each other get lost...
    I'm itching to head out there late morn/early afternoon but my friends are working that day and want to leave around 7pm from Garden Grove/Orange County area.

I've never been there so I was going to follow them so I would't get lost on my own.

Maybe we can work something out. Where is Rosamond?
    *Pebbles* 02 Sport Canyon Package
    Rockers by JCFabAndDesign.com/XM Commander
    Jeep Owner since '96 87YJ

Comment

Originally posted by CMeTopless818
      I'm itching to head out there late morn/early afternoon but my friends are working that day and want to leave around 7pm from Garden Grove/Orange County area.

I've never been there so I was going to follow them so I would't get lost on my own.

Maybe we can work something out. Where is Rosamond?
      Im just north of lancaster and south of mojave, Im leaving friday am early and could meet you in san bernardino, that where im gonna hit the I-10 .. IF you make the meet and greet the 30th can talk to you more aout it there.. On way to meet and greet I will be going down the 405
      04TJ, 4.0 5spd
      4" rough country springs
      Nth degree arms upper and lower
      1" Currie MML/BL
      Jc fab rockers & 1" seat lift
      33"BFG MT's
      Lock-rite in the front

Comment

Originally posted by AVNATIVE
        Im just north of lancaster and south of mojave, Im leaving friday am early and could meet you in san bernardino, that where im gonna hit the I-10 .. IF you make the meet and greet the 30th can talk to you more aout it there.. On way to meet and greet I will be going down the 405
        I plan on going next Sun, we'll talk then

Comment

I plan on going next Sun, we'll talk then
          have your friends been to TDS before? do they have jeeps?
          :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Originally posted by sarah
            have your friends been to TDS before? do they have jeeps?
            I think I'm the only one in the group that I'm camping with that hasn't been to TDS. Last year I wen't to EJS instead.

Comment

You wouldn't get lost. There will be some great directions posted and I will post the exact location of the camp site. We will be at the same place as last year just left of the main tents.
              1994 Toyota, dual cases, 5.29 axles with ARB's

Comment

I think I'm the only one in the group that I'm camping with that hasn't been to TDS. Last year I wen't to EJS instead.
                You'll have a blast!

On a side note, BE CAREFUL DRIVING AROUND THE ROADS AT NIGHT. Last year we witnessed a pretty good crash thru one of the intersections; the crasher had no lights on and seemed a little intoxicated. Bummer indeed. You can't be too careful.

Comment

Originally posted by sarah
                  You'll have a blast!
                  the crasher had no lights on and seemed a little intoxicated........
                  At TDS!??? No way....

Avoid the roads completely at night.

Looking forward to meeting some of you out there!

Comment

That's another reason why I prefer to get out there before it gets dark.

Comment

I will be there. Me and Jimmy are installing an EOR cage in a build up toyota

Comment

Damn....I did not realize we had this much fun last year
                        That's a BIG rock!

Comment

Originally posted by EOR MFG
                          I will be there. Me and Jimmy are installing an EOR cage in a build up toyota
                          Woah, sweet! Let us know where we can find you, or you can look for our signs/banners/windshield banners.

Comment

Just look for the Toyota build up and you will find use. I am bringing dealer packets for potential cage vendors. I should have a rig with me. More than Likely it will be an EB with a plate that says SAAWEET

Comment

this is for everyone going to TDS

This is important for ALL people using the Truckhaven area for wheeling.
                              As you turn off of Hwy 86 onto N. Marina Dr. there's appx. 3/4 mile of
                              pavement before it turns to dirt. On the south side (left) of the pavement
                              are some old paved streets. That area is now under developement as a housing
                              subdivision and is **OFF LIMITS** to ANY camping/wheeling. Over Christmas/New Years
                              about 200 survey stakes were ripped out and it cost the developer a lot of $$$$
                              to replace them. At the present time the developer is "Pro 4x4", so let's NOT
                              fawk this up by damaging the developement.

If you want to keep wheeling that area keep out!!!
                              81 CJ8 built

Comment

We already discussed this and stickied it here.
                                2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
                                Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Working...
                                X