This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tonkadave
    WHAT!!! just throw the tent in the jeep and GO. what is there to plan? gas the jeep drive it and have fun!!!! Is anyone gonna be there Fri. night???? I'll change my plans if no one is going to be there fri night. but I planned on staying there till sun morn. so let me know whats up.
    We were going to camp Saturday, but Rick's Jeep still isn't done, I have to go to the office this week (which = 12 hour days) and we have company coming to town (GoinCommando) Friday afternoon and the house isn't clean! LOL Taking 5 people camping is going to take some grocery shopping, food preparation, and a gathering of all of our camping gear. We haven't been camping all summer, so the stuff is dirty and all over the place.

We still plan on meeting at 8-9ish Saturday morning. Sorry I didn't know anyone else was going to be camping, since no one posted ... so we figured it would be kinda boring by ourselfs
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Ok, Breakfast at Peggy's 8:00 a.m.
      Kirk
      1997 Jeep Wrangler

Comment

Originally posted by Cetrov
        Ok, Breakfast at Peggy's 8:00 a.m.
        YOU GOnnA MAKE IT FOR REAL!?

Comment

So is anyone gonna be there Fri. night? or is everyone meeting at Peggy sue at 8 am. sat morning
          75 blazer + 81 CJ-7 + 90 Wrangler = Tonka Jeep Dave

Comment

I think everyone is meeting Fri morning. I was the only one that suggested we might camp Friday, but I pulled that out of my a$$ before I really knew what was going on. Sat morning 8 am.
            1986 CJ-7; 4.6L stroker, balanced & blueprinted; 5" lift, 35x1250 MTRs, Poison Spyder Full Width kit,
            My Jeep

Moab Rocker Knocker Video:shades:

Comment

Originally posted by rick
              I think everyone is meeting Fri morning. I was the only one that suggested we might camp Friday, but I pulled that out of my a$$ before I really knew what was going on. Sat morning 8 am.
              Pull your head out of your a$$, you mean SATURDAY MORNING.
              LOL

<3 <3 <3

Comment

rick... all these things you're pulling out of your a$$... how did they get there? do i really want to know? time for a high colonic? ew.

in other news, i think erin gave me her cold... but dry desert air does wonders for a stuffy nose, right? i hope to make it, but list me as day-to-day

:hat:

Comment

Fresh air probably does the most wonders. Leave the city smog behind and c'mon out, Chuck!

Comment

I is gonna make it, I is I is I is!!

@@
                    u
                    -
                    Kirk
                    1997 Jeep Wrangler

Comment

I regret to inform any concerned that I will be unable to attend.

party it up for me folks.
                      myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

Chris and I are out

Chris is in Bonneville this week, My Jeep is at his place in LA...aside from the fact that Im having transmission problems. Chris' Jeeps a mess...still havent fixed the carnage from the last trip. The girls have PSATs on Saturday and my folks want me to go to the RV show in Pomona this Sunday. Pretty much a no go for us

Ill be there in spirit! "I'll drink to that!!!"

Tam
                        2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
                        Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

As far as my a$$ goes, I hope pretty soon I pull some $$ out of it... since all mine has gone to the Jeep. Maybe that colonic will do the trick...??? Anyhow, it looks like everything is good to go. I got the exhaust done, front driveshaft installed, and the brakes bled last night. Hmm, wonder if I should do a pre-run run to make sure nothing critical is rubbing... Nah, it'll be fine...Xfingers
                          1986 CJ-7; 4.6L stroker, balanced & blueprinted; 5" lift, 35x1250 MTRs, Poison Spyder Full Width kit,
                          My Jeep

Moab Rocker Knocker Video:shades:

Comment

Hey And Dont Forget You Got A Smog And New Lic. Plate
                            A clean jeep is the sign of a sick mind

Comment

Hey Rick Call Me Tonite Or Swing By To Let Me Know What Time You Guys Are Going To Leave As Of Right Know Me And The Fam Damly Are Going I Njust Need To Take The Top Off The Heep , Its Going To Be Cold Going Up The 15 Early In The Morning Laters
                              A clean jeep is the sign of a sick mind

Comment

i'm going to have to take a pass on this trip- still not feeleing any better

have fun and take lots of pics

Comment

Working...
                                X