This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by king4wd2

Maybe another run before Panamint and kinda closer to home. Is anyone interested in doing a run on a Thursday???? I know some of you do have to work.
    Sure, hay I got a day off
    [COLOR=Red]Semper Fi[/COLOR]
    In Loving Memory of My Daughter

Comment

Originally posted by nagal
      Brian,
      I will have an open seat and could use the help of an experience driver (i.e. I need all the help I can get
      Originally posted by sarah
      Brian you can ride on the roof!! J/K
      We will also have a back seat, we can unload the gear at camp. Jill would probably love to sit on your lap
      cool, thanks both of you. I may have an obligation concerning some product testing, but if not, I'll do my best to be there.

to bad Jill is a dog.
      myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

Originally posted by sarah
        Thursday isn't good, but definitely before Panamint
        Originally posted by D4x4Fish
        Sure, hay I got a day off

Cool. Weekends are good, just that I can find a babysitter easily on Thursdays (that's when auntie is off). Plus, Tom works on weekends, so it will be me and the two kids. Tara is the one that needs to be dropped off somewhere. Anybody know a good babysitter?

Sorry about the :hijack:
        1993 Wrangler Black, 4" ProComp Lift, 33s.
        Glad to be back in California!

Comment

Product testing? Is that as in "quality testing the bottoms product?"
          1986 CJ-7; 4.6L stroker, balanced & blueprinted; 5" lift, 35x1250 MTRs, Poison Spyder Full Width kit,
          My Jeep

Moab Rocker Knocker Video:shades:

Comment

Originally posted by rick
            Product testing? Is that as in "quality testing the bottoms product?"
            not exactly. It has to do with beadlocks from a far away land.
            myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

Originally posted by blkTJ
              not exactly. It has to do with beadlocks from a far away land.
              like between los angeles and san diego??
              :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

A few people from RC are planning a trip to Calico that weekend should be a nice turn out. I will be ATVin'g and having fruitty drinks with umbrellas being brought to me that weekend in Maui I look forward to seeing some pictures from the Calico run.
                *Pebbles* 02 Sport Canyon Package
                Rockers by JCFabAndDesign.com/XM Commander
                Jeep Owner since '96 87YJ

Comment

Well it looks like I won't be there this weekend. The vibes started up again on the way to work this morning. Nothing bad but I don't think I want to be doing any hardcore wheeling until I can get everything worked out.

Michael

[sign]nlm mln[/sign]

Comment

Originally posted by CMeTopless818
                    A few people from RC are planning a trip to Calico that weekend should be a nice turn out. I will be ATVin'g and having fruitty drinks with umbrellas being brought to me that weekend in Maui I look forward to seeing some pictures from the Calico run.
                    It looks like we'll have a small turnout due to other October events, so I'm sure we'll meet up with them at some point.

Sorry nagal, next time.

Comment

Next time seems to be my theme lately If I stop modding my Jeep maybe I can actually go out and wheel it. I do think I'll take it for a drive through JTNP Saturday just to get out of the house.

Drink a few for me and have a happy B-Day Sarah!
                      Michael

[sign]nlm mln[/sign]

Comment

hey thread starter - howsabout we decide on a time & place to meet? i'll be getting out there saturday morning and would like to grab some breakfast, then take a few minutes to unload the camping gear (i can always catch up with everyone at the waterfall- that usually seems to take a while)

what say you about 8:00 AM at Peggy Sue's for breakfast, and head to (or meet at) the campsite about 9:00 AM?
                        Last edited by cbremer; 10-11-04, 11:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by cbremer
                          hey thread starter - howsabout we decide on a time & place to meet? i'll be getting out there saturday morning and would like to grab some breakfast, then take a few minutes to unload the camping gear (i can always catch up with everyone at the waterfall- that usually seems to take a while)

what say you about 8:00 AM at Peggy Sue's for breakfast, and head to (or meet at) the campsite about 9:00 AM?
                          Sounds like a plan! It's official.

Comment

Sounds good

There seems to be a pretty good group going this weekend. Tonka dave and I hit calico 2 weeks ago and it was a blast. Hope my adjustable spacers get installed in time. See ya'll there
                            '06 Unlimited Rubicon

Comment

Ok cool, can't wait!

The only thing that's changed is that we're not going to be camping. Too long of a day to plan out in too little time.

Comment

WHAT!!! just throw the tent in the jeep and GO. what is there to plan? gas the jeep drive it and have fun!!!! Is anyone gonna be there Fri. night???? I'll change my plans if no one is going to be there fri night. but I planned on staying there till sun morn. so let me know whats up.
                                75 blazer + 81 CJ-7 + 90 Wrangler = Tonka Jeep Dave

Comment

Working...
                                X