myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

Originally posted by blkTJ
        I think that's the couch at the dump.
        you get the prize.
        :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

The "camp couch" is gone? The rain-soaked/mildewed/dryrotted/beatup/butstill lovable couch is history? It's probably overdue, but we still thought bringing a sofa to a desert campsite was the coolest!
          It's not the size of your tire, it's how you place it!

'98 wrangler 4" superlift rockrunner kit, adjustable trackbar, 33's, rear EZlocker,
          and Kargomaster rack.

Comment

Originally posted by king4wd
            The "camp couch" is gone? The rain-soaked/mildewed/dryrotted/beatup/butstill lovable couch is history? It's probably overdue, but we still thought bringing a sofa to a desert campsite was the coolest!
            Yeah, maybe we should start a petition for a new one! Actually the garage is full of Jeep parts and stuff, which is why Rick said it had to "go." Maybe we can get an inflatable futon or something!

Comment

just for fun... here's a pic of Rick, myself and Aaron checking out "high dive" in Moab...

I'm really sorry I won't make this run. I know it's gonna be a blast.
              myJeeprocks.com

Comment

I think a new couch is needed.I'll just keep it on my front porch. Its not like anyone around here would care, its Yucca.
                Last edited by nagal; 10-08-04, 06:30 AM. Reason: Because I suck at spelling
                Michael

[sign]nlm mln[/sign]

Comment

Originally posted by sarah
                  Maybe we can get an inflatable futon or something!
                  I vote for "something"!!
                  1993 Wrangler Black, 4" ProComp Lift, 33s.
                  Glad to be back in California!

Comment

Well, it's official... I think I'm actually going to have my jeep together in time to do this. Tom Woods is sending me a new shaft since mine's no longer long enough after the manly modifications to my jeep. You gotta make sure you have a long enough shaft for your rig...

I woulda put the couch on the back porch at least, but it seemed that it was getting less use since I didn't feel like picking it up and putting it on the trailer to take camping much anymore. I figured that laziness would just get worse if I had to actually drive the trailer around the back yard to put the couch on... And it only weighed about 250 lbs...

Brian you will be missed.
                    1986 CJ-7; 4.6L stroker, balanced & blueprinted; 5" lift, 35x1250 MTRs, Poison Spyder Full Width kit,
                    My Jeep

Moab Rocker Knocker Video:shades:

Comment

I know I said I would know something on the 13th regarding this run. I know now, I won't be making it. My mom said she wanted a weekend to herself since she's been working alot at Wal-Mart lately. So I told her to go for it. Afterall, I'm going up to Calico tomorrow for Calico Days.

Maybe another run before Panamint and kinda closer to home. Is anyone interested in doing a run on a Thursday???? I know some of you do have to work.
                      1993 Wrangler Black, 4" ProComp Lift, 33s.
                      Glad to be back in California!

Comment

I may make this- gotta find out , it is my mothers bday on the 15th -
                        I wanna gooooooo
                        Kirk
                        1997 Jeep Wrangler

Comment

Originally posted by king4wd2
                          I know I said I would know something on the 13th regarding this run. I know now, I won't be making it. My mom said she wanted a weekend to herself since she's been working alot at Wal-Mart lately. So I told her to go for it. Afterall, I'm going up to Calico tomorrow for Calico Days.

Maybe another run before Panamint and kinda closer to home. Is anyone interested in doing a run on a Thursday???? I know some of you do have to work.
                          Thursday isn't good, but definitely before Panamint!

Comment

I really wanna go. anybody got an open seat???
                            myJeeprocks.com

Comment

Brian,

I will have an open seat and could use the help of an experience driver (i.e. I need all the help I can get
                              Michael

[sign]nlm mln[/sign]

Comment

Originally posted by blkTJ
                                I really wanna go. anybody got an open seat???
                                Brian you can ride on the roof!! J/K
                                We will also have a back seat, we can unload the gear at camp. Jill would probably love to sit on your lap

Comment

Working...
                                X