Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't been on this forum in forever. This falls on the weekend of my birthday and could be a great way to reconnect with the MJR people

Comment

Originally posted by Mitch View Post
      You are always so generous and accomidating Kevin . We are slammed with 11 catering events in October, plus our anniversary, and annual Holloween party. I wish I could.
      YO! Priorities boa, P.R.I.O.R.I.T.I.E.S...
      [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
      [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
      http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by doubleoh7 View Post
        I haven't been on this forum in forever. This falls on the weekend of my birthday and could be a great way to reconnect with the MJR people
        Then swing it on out there. Don't think I've met you so it will good to get to know another Jeep (umm err Suzuki) nut!
        [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
        [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
        http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by doubleoh7 View Post
          Me too. Happy Early Birthday (I'll surely forget by then).
          If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

I believe that I would like to be at this event... Thanks for the invite mkjeepers

Comment

Broke my front end on Gold Mtn Yesterday - hoping to have it fixed by then, but funds are low :/
              Last edited by doubleoh7; 09-06-13, 09:24 AM.

Comment

Hope you get it fixed.
                IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

pick a part in hesperia has a stock sami front and rear in their yard..i know its far for you to drive

Comment

Sorry to hear about the breakage. In light of all of the thunderstorms we have been having, what condition is the Gold Mtn trail? I'm thinking of doing Jacoby Cyn and Gold Mtn., possibly next weekend. Thanks in advance, Mark aka Hef

Comment

Hef, Gold Mountain was in good shape, but man did we get some sick t-storms while we were on the trail, made for some excitement when the lightning cracked really close to us a couple times. we just stayed under some trees to try to stay dry and waited for the storm to blow over. good times, just wished my samurai was a bit stronger with something thicker than a toothpick for a front axle

Comment

Well with a thunderstorm, sitting under a tree is about the last thing you want to do, glad you had a good time

Comment

OK, stoked that I got the thumbs up to do Toyota Axles in the Samurai. We will be there

Comment

This thread is locked as per the original posters request....see new thread

http://www.myjeeprocks.com/forums/sh...-october-18-20

Lets try to keep the new one on topc

Tam
                            2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
                            Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Working...
                            X