This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bobbynelson0730 View Post
    Just got word my new case is being built Needing this one after missing the rubicon...

Is anyone planning on bringing an enclosed trailer or flatbed? I'd like to take off my doors after the last hammerdown run, but need a place for them to rest off the ground. You guys have it good with the doors - mine are about 100lbs a piece and considerably larger
    I might bring mine. I'm already looking forward to this trip.
    Last edited by jafres49; 07-25-13, 11:52 PM.

Comment

Hey Curtis. Great idea. Mike does deserve our appreciation for all his hard work out there. See ya then
      Ron

Comment

Great your going to make it. Going to need some help with trail leaders.
        IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

Originally posted by curtis View Post
          Great your going to make it. Going to need some help with trail leaders.
          I am a terrible trail leader, but if need be I'll step up

Comment

Art we already talked about you doing the new Hammer Down trail. So thanks.
            IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Comment

Well everybody better buckle up, we're gonna get er done in no time flat

Comment

Trail Rating and Minimum Vehicle requirements of the trails for this event.

Mine tour – MODERATE. Stock high clearance 4x4
                Bullfrog – DIFFICULT. 31” tires and one locker.
                Cakewalk – DIFFICULT. 33” tires and one locker.
                Hard Rock – MOST DIFFICULT. 33” tires and one locker. High clearance and good articulation.
                HammerDown & Around – MOST DIFFICULT – 35” tires and 2 lockers.
                Do R Die section of Hammerdown & Around – EXTREME. 37” tires and 2 lockers.

Remember these are MINIMUM requirements and are based on a 2 door Jeep Wrangler. Other types of vehicles should judge your vehicles equipment accordingly .
                Last edited by mkjeepers; 07-28-13, 12:38 PM.

Comment

And enter at your own risk, joining the flopper club is optional, but imminent

Comment

[AW12345]
                    [ I am a terrible trail leader, but if need be I'll step up
                    Well everybody better buckle up, we're gonna get er done in no time flat
                    And enter at your own risk, joining the flopper club is optional, but imminent ]

Fred you're elected to as sane-erator for this run.

Comment

I dunno, when Fred has a wild hair up his behind, then trouble is a brewing

Nah we'll take it easy.
                      You just have to love stuff like this

helldorado66 by aartjestaartje, on Flickr

helldorado59 by aartjestaartje, on Flickr

On a serious note listen to your spotter and if it feels wrong don't do it, take a minute to consider what would be a better line or option.
                      Otherwise things like this happen, this one was entirely avoidable. Guy just got done building it, shoulda added a roll cage

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...13750428230429
                      Last edited by aw12345; 07-28-13, 01:17 PM.

Comment

I'd be happy to help in any way I can Curtis. Looking forward to it.

Comment

We are definite "maybe's" for this weekend of fun!
                          Regards,
                          Randy

"An army of asses led by a lion is better than an army of lions led by an ass" George Washington

www.youtube.com/user/MyBrokenJeep

Comment

We need you guys there!!

Comment

Yeah guys, and I have to add....slow down when running the trails, it gets pretty gnarly when you mix beer and speeding Jeeps!

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

THERE WILL BE NO CONSUMPTION OF ALCOHOL ON TRAIL RUNS THIS WEEKEND. YOU WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE THE RUN. WE DO OUR PARTYING AFTER THE TRAIL RUNS BACK AT CAMP.

Thanks Curtis for keeping everyone safe.

Comment

Working...
                                X