Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I`ve been waitibng for someone to do this run, so I am in all the way-FINALLY!!!

Comment

I will just be returning from Death Valley run on Oct. 7th, so back to back is awesome!

Comment

Looking forward to it!!

Comment

Great to see you guys will be there.
          Last edited by curtis; 07-17-13, 07:01 AM.
          IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

Just got word my new case is being built Needing this one after missing the rubicon...

Is anyone planning on bringing an enclosed trailer or flatbed? I'd like to take off my doors after the last hammerdown run, but need a place for them to rest off the ground. You guys have it good with the doors - mine are about 100lbs a piece and considerably larger

Comment

Some of us will be out there for four days. So it will be no problem with the doors.
              IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Comment

Already signed up as a maybe. Would really like to go back to CB, my first time was with Mike and Curtis and I loved it.

Comment

If you go to the first post the is a sign up link. This will help us get an idea of how many will be coming.

Thanks

Comment

I have been absolutely slammed with work and raising a 1 year old now. Thus I have been a ghost on the trails this year. I’m putting this on my calendar for October though. This is will be a perfect time to break the camera out and try and get everyone’s best poser shots for a MJR calendar!
                    "A nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its laws made by cowards and its wars fought by fools" -Thucydides

Comment

Glad to see your going to make it. And the Calender idea sounds great.

Comment

I've had some pretty good success getting nice shots of some tire lifts, but it's hard to shoot everyone and drive at the same time, haha!
                        [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
                        www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

Well this run was posted on the socal fj forum.... some of them are more into the cameras than the wheeling so I'm sure there will be some pics taken.

Plus we all know mike with his expert spotting/picture taking skills...sometimes you wish he would pay attention to just one at a time...

Comment

Sounds fun! I've only done CB once.

Comment

Sounds like fun guys....we'll be there...but this is the weekend after VV4 wheelers Fun In The Desert run out at the Hammers...so if the ol jeep holds up I'll sick it back in the ring for another round...lol
                              WOKNROX!
                              Let's go wheelin!

Comment

Good to hear you will try an make it. May stop at the Hammers to see you guys.

Comment

Working...
                                X