Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We can not stress this loudly enough. we do NOT allow drinking on the trails on ANY MJR run. If you feel you have to drink and drive go do it somewhere else. Not saying you can't do it, it's a free country, just can't do it with us.

Thanks Curtis!
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
    [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
    http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by curtis View Post
      THERE WILL BE NO CONSUMPTION OF ALCOHOL ON TRAIL RUNS THIS WEEKEND. YOU WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE THE RUN. WE DO OUR PARTYING AFTER THE TRAIL RUNS BACK AT CAMP.

Thanks Curtis for keeping everyone safe.
      that sounds awesome NO "whoo" girl needed.
      I will be there

Comment

Originally posted by curtis View Post
        THERE WILL BE NO CONSUMPTION OF ALCOHOL ON TRAIL RUNS THIS WEEKEND. YOU WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE THE RUN. WE DO OUR PARTYING AFTER THE TRAIL RUNS BACK AT CAMP.

Thanks Curtis for keeping everyone safe.
        Thanks Curtis.:thumbs_up
        Check out .

Comment

Curtis,
          Are we still doing a raffle?I will try to bring a few items if we are doing a raffle. If you need a mid gunner or tail gunner on Hammerdown I will be happy to do it. After Mike spotted me through it, I know the good lines now.

Comment

I should be in

Comment

Hi Curtis. Thanks so much for the no alcohol rule. I've had a couple of close calls in the past with drunken drivers out there. I won't mention any names. See ya then.

Comment

One of the guys came up with a great idea. (The Cougar Buttes Challenge) It will be For jeeps with 35" & 37" tires with a stock supension design. This is what we need help on. What the rules should be for how your (Equipped.)

We will do a course with judging on how you do.

Trying to keep it simple!
                IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

Sounds fun! I pick silly lines though, but I'm up for it! 35s and short arms with everything bolted to the factory locations.
                  Last edited by daniel_buck; 08-15-13, 02:08 PM.
                  [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
                  www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

Hey Guys. I just talked to Curtis and I think we're gonna alter his earlier post pertaining to the Cougar Butte Challenge in Oct. We're gonna do it with 3 differnet classes instead. A stocker rig class with open diffs class, a class for rigs with 33" to 35" tires and a class for guys with 37" tires and up. You can run any type of suspension, lockers or no lockers. It's all up to you. All rigs, not only jeeps have to be street licensed though. No full rockcrawlers can partisipate. They can run the run with us, but they won't be awarded any points. The idea is to put something together where you can test your driving skills with whatever you want to bring. It won't be a race. You just have to be clean running all the obstacles. Hope to see ya out there. Ron, Curtis, Mike and Jesse

Comment

How about an earlier night run, I have always liked the summer Cougar Buttes night runs led by Mike.
                      Same goes for our annual Motino wash night run, we are slacking. Time to do some fun night wheelin

Comment

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
                        How about an earlier night run, I haofe always liked the summer Cougar Buttes night runs led by Mike.
                        Same goes for our annual Motino wash night run, we are slacking. Time to do some fun night wheelin
                        We'll do a Friday night run for the event - maybe something pieced together of the various trails out there.

Comment

Hmm this challenge sounds fun! I'll bring the IFS & 35's to the table:gun:

Comment

Would like to make it. Need to finish out a rear bumper plus install a rear spool, and all the little misc. BS.

Comment

It's on the calendar. I'll follow the link in the first post if we'll be making it when the time gets closer. I'm for sure in for this challenge. 35s and my long arms. If we make it of course, but I do have that Wednesday through Sunday night off from work already.
                              USMC F&AM

Comment

Originally posted by TipsE-Z View Post
                                It's on the calendar. I'll follow the link in the first post if we'll be making it when the time gets closer. I'm for sure in for this challenge. 35s and my long arms. If we make it of course, but I do have that Wednesday through Sunday night off from work already.
                                Gonna keep it right side up? Welcome to the floppers club, will be good to see you again

Comment

Working...
                                X