Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Taphorn View Post
    Mike, the 4:1 is a world of difference on the trails. I'm so glad I swapped mine last year!
    My Jeep is over at Brothers right now having the 241 installed. They said the same thing.

I saw an interesting black YJ over there - I think it was a YJ - the only thing stock on it was the headlights. It sounded like a race car.
    Last edited by mkjeepers; 02-18-13, 03:22 PM.

Comment

Well, home safe and with $400 I won the first night. Won it and walked away. Threw it im my suitcase and gambled away the rest of the money I brought. Made a promise to myself I wouldn't spend it when I ran out of my other money. lol Guess it's back to playing lotto. Lorie still needs a truck and trailer and Rubicon!
      Jeep Girl

Comment

I found out from the Jeep dealer today that they sell remanufactured 241 T cases for $1200. Sounds like a good way to go. Mine went in w/o any modifications - same trans mount and no mods to the drive shaft. All it takes is money.

Comment

Originally posted by mkjeepers View Post
          I found out from the Jeep dealer today that they sell remanufactured 241 T cases for $1200. Sounds like a good way to go. Mine went in w/o any modifications - same trans mount and no mods to the drive shaft. All it takes is money.
          Did they tell you what the core charge is? Lot of rebuilt parts come with a hefty core charge often more than the purchase price of the rebuilt part

Comment

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
            Did they tell you what the core charge is? Lot of rebuilt parts come with a hefty core charge often more than the purchase price of the rebuilt part
            I think they said $500, that does put the price up there - not sure if they'd take a 231 in it's place.
            Last edited by mkjeepers; 02-25-13, 06:51 PM.

Comment

I found this today, wish I had 1k I could spend
              http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/3635400352.html
              Dennis and Tammy
              Its as much fun getting dirty as it is being dirty in a Jeep!

Comment

Working...
              X