Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blkTJ View Post
    The question is... how stock friendly will the stocker run be??? :yay:
    Depends on if you mind a little body renovation or not. Do you have tow points? We can drag you over anything if you do!
    SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
    MJR moderator
    MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
    Jeep Patrol Leader
    Reforestation Supervisor
    Licensed Ham - n6ujm
    Eagle Scout

Comment

Originally posted by blkTJ View Post
      The question is... how stock friendly will the stocker run be??? :yay:
      Easy squeezie Brian. It'll make it no problem.
      Check out .

Comment

Oh yeah that's right... tow points... well looks like I'll have to leave it at camp.
        myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

I'm in. Probably a day trip, but might camp.

Comment

Hello All!!!!

I would like to meet up with the group and follow on the trail ... I have Jk on 35's and open diffs... will there be some trail runs that will be friendly to this set up???
            I see the stock run may include some dragging over rocks and I'm not quite ready to dent my ride yet... I was waiting till it had atleast 10k miles on it before I bash it too much...

Mike

Comment

Black JK,
              Ive ran Calico quite a few times and I think youll be fine open diffs might give you some trouble in spots but MJR has some of the best people Ive wheeled with and a strap will get you through everytime. Do you have Rocker armor thats all you should be concerned about.
              I did it just the way you told me too!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DzrtRat View Post
                Black JK,
                Ive ran Calico quite a few times and I think youll be fine open diffs might give you some trouble in spots but MJR has some of the best people Ive wheeled with and a strap will get you through everytime. Do you have Rocker armor thats all you should be concerned about.
                Not today... But I have plenty of time to get some...lol Rockers and a CB along with the other incidentals will be on it by then... I dont think lockers are in the very near future...

Comment

Originally posted by BLACK JK View Post
                  Hello All!!!!

I would like to meet up with the group and follow on the trail ... I have Jk on 35's and open diffs... will there be some trail runs that will be friendly to this set up???
                  I see the stock run may include some dragging over rocks and I'm not quite ready to dent my ride yet... I was waiting till it had atleast 10k miles on it before I bash it too much...

Mike
                  You'll be fine on the stocker run. Roger won't steer you wrong. There is lots of areas to explore with your rig that won't cause any damage.
                  Check out .

Comment

Dirtman and dzrt rat,

Thank you for the replies.. We are in, and are problably going to camp for a night or two.. Sounds like a great time .. Looking foreward to meeting new faces...

Mike

Comment

Originally posted by dirtman13 View Post
                      You'll be fine on the stocker run. Roger won't steer you wrong. There is lots of areas to explore with your rig that won't cause any damage.
                      Areas to explore and no damage just happen to be in my requirements... lol

Thank's
                      Mike

Comment

Thank's
                        Mike
                        Nothing wrong with that. You'll have a good time.
                        Check out .

Comment

Thank's
                          Mike
                          You're fine since Roger is leading the stocker run. If it were Russ, I'd worry for you and your requirements. :devil:
                          If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Boy I'd love to make it but my daughter is getting married on 4/27 and I'm gonna be broke for a long long time.
                            "I started out with nothing and still have most of it left."

Comment

Originally posted by Materdaddy View Post
                              You're fine since Roger is leading the stocker run. If it were Russ, I'd worry for you and your requirements. :devil:
                              lol. So true.
                              Check out .

Comment

Originally posted by Materdaddy View Post
                                LOL!!!! I guess I chose the wrong words on that.... Its like I told a buddy... I guess I'm ok with hurting it on the trail... Its not near as frustrating as having it scratched / dented in the parking lot by a shopping cart... At least on the trail I'm having a good time and any damage that happens hopefully will have a great story behind it...

Comment

Working...
                                X