Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NAILER341 View Post
    Sadly, I am going to have to miss this run. I have surgery scheduled for the 16th to fix my back.
    Hopefully next year.
    Bummer Erik. Got to get that thing fixed anyway so we can go hit the links again. Good luck.
    Check out .

Comment

Sadly, I am going to have to miss this run. I have surgery scheduled for the 16th to fix my back.
      Hopefully next year.
      Sorry to hear that you will have to cancel Erik. IDTT won't be the same. Call me if you need anything during your recovery.

Comment

Hopefully next year.
        [COLOR="#800000"]1. I hope everything goes well and is a success.

2. I really hope this is a final fix for you my friend. You've been dealing with this a very long time.[/COLOR]
        [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
        Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

Thanks for the well wishes guys. I hope this does the trick as well. See you out there soon.
          E
          >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
          ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Erik - hope all goes well and see you at JV in the fall.
            Cliff

Comment

Erik, it won't be the same without you and Becky. You're in our thoughts and prayers to get well.

Also, check your mail today or tomorrow... I sent you something.
              :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Erik, I'm not going to lie... we'll all have fun without you. If I remember correctly, you've missed something like 2 of the last 4 because of your anniversary anyways. 2013 congrats on that front.

I hope your surgery and recovery go well and you're back on the trail soon.
                If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Looking forward to it!!!
                  This will be year two for me. Had such a great time last year, must come back for more.
                  I'm even trying to get my daughter and her family to join us.
                  The light at the end of the tunnel.... Just may be you!

Comment

Originally posted by OffKamber View Post
                    Looking forward to it!!!
                    This will be year two for me. Had such a great time last year, must come back for more.
                    I'm even trying to get my daughter and her family to join us.
                    Woohoo!!
                    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Hiya strangers! Long time, no see! Trying to think of the last IDTT run I was on...had to be maybe 2007 or 2008. Man does time fly!

Sadly, can't make this one. Had a little work done on the neck recently, and still being kept outta the fun places by the doctors.

Hope your surgery goes well, Erik!

Here's a pic of my souvenir (side view...metal plate and six screws!)

-Bob
                      '98 Black TJ [COLOR=Blue]Sport[/COLOR] 4.0L/Auto Trans

My rig : http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a95...n/DSC06310.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by steelman View Post
                        Hiya strangers! Long time, no see! Trying to think of the last IDTT run I was on...had to be maybe 2007 or 2008. Man does time fly!

Sadly, can't make this one. Had a little work done on the neck recently, and still being kept outta the fun places by the doctors.

Hope your surgery goes well, Erik!

Here's a pic of my souvenir (side view...metal plate and six screws!)

Wow. That is impressive. I wish you well and fast healing. I'll be glad to wheel with you when you are ready again.
                        [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                        [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                        http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

I saw you had posted in Matt's for sale thread and wondered when the last time you were out. My first thought on the picture was "Holy Hell!" Other than that is a pretty cool show-n-tell picture, I hope the surgery was a success and fixed the problem.

Comment

Yikes! I wondered if you found a new online Jeepin' home since we hadn't heard from you in such a long time. Glad to hear from you. Hopefully your recovery is quick and you're out wheeling before we know it!

Were those bolts in your neck from an accident or just a problem that needed fixin'? Are there bolts sticking out the sides of your neck? You'll have an easy Halloween costume built right in!
                            If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Thanks for the warm 'welcome backs' guys. No excuses for not being around much, other than life with a couple of kids is always busy!

As far as the neck is concerned, it was a couple of discs that had just degenerated over time and were pinching nerves, causing all kinds of chaos! Thankfully, the surgery worked perfectly, and I just need to let the healing commence!

Need to get out again soon though!

And for fun, here's a front view of the little metal plate in my neck. You can see the six screw heads. (Not counting the screwy head they are attached too!)

-Bob
                              '98 Black TJ [COLOR=Blue]Sport[/COLOR] 4.0L/Auto Trans

My rig : http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a95...n/DSC06310.jpg

Comment

Holy Cow!

Looks like you swallowed a razor blade!

Glad to hear your on the mend...looking forward to seeing you out there soon.

Back to the topic- Chris and I wont be out till late Thursday night. I have an unexpected regional meeting in San Diego on Thursday

Tam
                                2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
                                Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Working...
                                X