Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 50yj View Post
    I wanted to thank everyone for the help on FrankenJeep. I had a great trip and always alot of fun running trails with this group.
    Sergio, it was fun molding Franken Jeep back into shape

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
      Whaaa-aaa-aaahhhhhhh. Ass over tea kettle. Sergio kept his arms in the Jeep. Yay!
      [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
      [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
      http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

• Originally posted by RAT View Post
        Whaaa-aaa-aaahhhhhhh. Ass over tea kettle. Sergio kept his arms in the Jeep. Yay!
        He stayed inside, tucked his head in, was a very good sport about it and the day after brought his wheelin A game.
        That deserves the tea kettle of the year award

Comment

• I watched his head as he came down. He gripped the wheel and tucked his head; no contact with the ground. He easily could have smacked his head on the ground (between the cage bars).... and he came out smiling.

Comment

• Okay, I'm starting to put some of the video from Phil's camera and my camera into something that makes sense. Her is the first attempt...

THE DUKE

The trail is short and intense like most of the Parker trails. The only place that we were able to catch some video was at the two main falls:
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GLk_...ature=youtu.be
            [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
            Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
            [/COLOR]

Comment

• Nice video Mike.
              IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

• Very cool video. I want another try at the waterfall.
                If you don't like the way I drive, stay off of Kurts foot!

Comment

• Get a suckdown and you will walk right up it. I see now why the guys down there have them.
                  IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Comment

• Stretching Franken Jeep some wouldn't hurt either

Comment

• I am definitely heading over there when the Rat is back from Upper Jack Stand...
                      [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                      [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                      http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

• Needs a visit to upper upper Sledge first lol. If it does that then most of the Parker stuff is cake

Comment

• I thought Sergio had a stretch?

Comment

• Originally posted by curtis View Post
                            I thought Sergio had a stretch?
                            Flipped XJ springs in the rear, with the shackles mounted to the back bumper will make it behave somewhat better.
                            Then a suck down with and those waterfalls will all of a sudden look a lot smaller

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                              Okay, I'm starting to put some of the video from Phil's camera and my camera into something that makes sense. Her is the first attempt...

THE DUKE

The trail is short and intense like most of the Parker trails. The only place that we were able to catch some video was at the two main falls:
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GLk_...ature=youtu.be
                              Mike awesome job with that video man!!! Looks great!

Comment

• It rocks!

Comment

Working...
                                X