X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found this video of the Truman trail that one was pretty cool

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQpV4XkeGYM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfhW77rNcGk
    Last edited by aw12345; 03-24-13, 05:54 PM.

Comment

• Some pics i got.

Last edited by flatout; 03-24-13, 07:02 PM.
      You can make it

Comment

• that looks like a good time! I'd love to join next time
        [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
        www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

• Originally posted by 1 Bad F N Z View Post
          What happen to the white YJ?
          This is how FrankenJeep was born!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEToK...ipE6AA&index=1
          [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
          Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
          [/COLOR]

Comment

• I stole all of Phil's video and pics from Cliff. I will be working on a video to share soon.

[/COLOR]

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
              I stole all of Phil's video and pics from Cliff. I will be working on a video to share soon.
              Cool Mike, you and Sharon make nice videos

Comment

• Thanks Art. Here are some of our pics from the trip. Parker has some rockin' cool trails. It is a great area. Heck, I might go shopping for some property there now! Ha!

The group at the beginning of True Grit;

Back at camp that evening:

Following New Mexico Dave the next day on Rio Lobo:

Sergio found it to be a bit tighter that he wished:

Unfortunately, this will be minor in a few hours:

FrankenJeep is born on The Duke Trail!:

The next morning, FrankenJeep received the lightning strike.... and, IT'S ALIVE!!!!
                With Dave switching to his buggy, at our request, and in the lead, we headed to Truman Trail. Rio Lobo was my favorite, but this is a close second:

Afterwards, we headed to the Deliverance Trail. It is the longest trail that we ran, and the best part is that it ends at the Nellie E Saloon, The Desert Bar!:

Unfortunately for me, when we were almost to the end, I snapped a track bar:

Luckily, I came prepared to use two batteries to weld that bar back together and I had great advice from the experienced folks that were with us:

Afterwards, I took the easy road to the Desert Bar, while the rest of the crew took the remaining part of Deliverance to get there. But the important part, is that we ended at the Desert Bar!:

Leaving the Desert Bar, the rest of the folks took a trail called the Drunk trail to get back, but I only trusted my rough welds so far. Sharon and I took the main road back to camp. Before getting there, we stopped at the shooting range to plink off a few rounds. When the rest caught up, Phil and Cliff stopped to join us for a bit:

This was a great trip! I am looking forward to another and to hopefully find more of the amazing trails in the area. Many Thanks to Curtis for putting this together! And a THOUSAND thanks to New Mexico Dave for taking two days out of his life lead our motley bunch around the area!!!!

The place is down right fun, challenging, and has truly interesting terrain. The views at this time of year are fantastic. Almost everything was in bloom! And, the skyline views are much better than LA:

[/COLOR]

Comment

• Farting around at the launch pad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0n2XE...ature=youtu.be

Comment

• Yeah I really am pissed that I missed this one. Love that area. Sergio, glad you weren't hurt. Wish I coulda been there to see that
                    The Desert Bar is crazy. Did you guys meet the owner? He's a strange bird but cool.
                    Thanks for all the pics a vids. At least I can be there in spirit!
                    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                    [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                    http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

• Mr Kurt this was one you shoulda attended, ya woulda loved it, just for the very different kind of wheelin.
                      As well as the very different desert scenery.

Comment

• What an amazing weekend!!! I love Montana Dave and Fredilicious... Clifferdoodle too!!! Col Sanders comes in a close second with Sergio Fuentes Ramos!!... I need to get a cable to download my photos and videos... will post in the next day or so...

My lil YJ got 14 MPG on the way home

Comment

• Skeeter glad the Unloader made it home in one piece

Comment

• Our fearless tour leader Dave, doing his thing

Comment

• I wanted to thank everyone for the help on FrankenJeep. I had a great trip and always alot of fun running trails with this group.
                              If you don't like the way I drive, stay off of Kurts foot!

Comment

• Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
                                sweetness!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X