Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This weekend is definitely no good for me. Damn.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
    [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
    http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Got AAT work day this Saturday.
      Check out .

Comment

well, figure out a date, and lets do it
        [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
        www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

I'm in after H&B trip. I don't want to take a chance I might need to work on my jeep again before that.

Also after the first of the year I will be posting a trip to the Desert Bar trails, (around the first of March).
          IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

Cool Curtis any idea how much time you want to spend in AZ to do some of the trails around the Desert bar.
            So I can schedule some time off.

Comment

Originally posted by curtis View Post
              I'm in after H&B trip. I don't want to take a chance I might need to work on my jeep again before that.

Also after the first of the year I will be posting a trip to the Desert Bar trails, (around the first of March).
              WOOT! Haven't been to Desert Bar in ages. I'm in!
              [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
              [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
              http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

I was thinking 4 days, (two on the trails). But I never been there so I don't know how long it takes to do all the trails. So speak up if you know.
                But back to JV and the Hammers. So what works for everyone? I can do sunday or monday, but don't know about a night run yet. Last time it took a few weeks to get my jeep back on the road.
                IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Comment

I still love night runs, they make it easier to concentrate at what's directly ahead. That and around the Hammers it's spooky dark way cool

Comment

It is probably one of the best places for a night run. It's a great view from the top on a big weekend with all the lights on the lake bed.

Comment

Art have you guys run Riffel, and if so how was it?

Comment

Originally posted by curtis View Post
                        Art have you guys run Riffel, and if so how was it?
                        No I haven't been wanting too, isn't going to be a picknick on 35's

Comment

Ok I think we should do a run like I did with you and Fred last year. We start off on some of the easier trails and end up on Sledge Hammer. Maybe I can make it to the top with out breaking my jeep.LOL I think the trails we did were Claw Hammer, Lower big Johnson, Boulderdash and Sledge Hammer. But then again I have a hard time with knowing what I did yesterday.

So you must have lockers F&R and 35" tires or bigger for this run. Then on the next run we will try some harder trails.

Comment

That sounds good, start with the easier trails and get more difficult as the trip progresses? Count me in
                            [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
                            www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

I should have my new front axle in by the end of NOV... hope to be wheeling with yall again soon!

Comment

That will be cool Brett.

Ok we will call this (Rocking With The Stars). We will all put in a couple of bucks to enter.

First round if you need a winch pull or strap your out of the money. Second round if you need to back up your out of the money. I need to think about the third round, HeHe.

Comment

Working...
                                X