Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
    Nah would have made for a different choice of trails.
    We might get around to doing a run for a few of the brave individuals on 35's that are willing to brave body damage, busted axle shafts and what not, Claw Sledge, jack and sunbonnet would be fun for a group of 4-6 other Jeepers
    I'm up for that. Need to see how the auto does. Still want to do crowbar one more time. And how is the top waterfall on turkey claw?
    IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

Originally posted by curtis View Post
      I'm up for that. Need to see how the auto does. Still want to do crowbar one more time. And how is the top waterfall on turkey claw?
      Lets go find out how the auto does, git er done Curtis

Comment

I've done turkey claw and sunbonnet on my 35s. Had to winch once on turkey claw though. Sledgehammer and the like are coming this winter.

Comment

Nah would have made for a different choice of trails.
          We might get around to doing a run for a few of the brave individuals on 35's that are willing to brave body damage, busted axle shafts and what not, Claw Sledge, jack and sunbonnet would be fun for a group of 4-6 other Jeepers
          Count me in, I'd love to go Looking to aquire some axle shafts and U joints right now, I've been putting off getting spare parts, nows as good a time as any I guess The 4:1 transfer case makes up for some of what I lack in driving experience :geek:
          [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
          www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

MAke this happen on a date I can make it please! I need to get my 37s out there again. Been too long.
            [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
            [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
            http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

We might be out there again this Saturday and Sunday. Got to give my toy some love today. Was just to darn hot yesterday.
              Here is the thing Kurt my current schedule has me off on Sunday's and Monday's.
              Mark and Fred have flexible schedules so they should be good for those days. Just got to make it work for you, Chuck, Mike, Curtis and a few others and it's on.

Comment

Id be in if we could do it after Thanksgiving ...
                WOKNROX!
                Let's go wheelin!

Comment

Originally posted by WOKNROX View Post
                  Id be in if we could do it after Thanksgiving ...
                  I am sure we will be out there quite a few times before the end of spring next year

Comment

I am sure we will be out there quite a few times before the end of spring next year
                    Yep. the season kicks into high gear after Tday. Art, I'll post up as soon as I can positively plan a weekend.
                    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                    [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                    http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Right on...
                      WOKNROX!
                      Let's go wheelin!

Comment

Originally posted by RAT View Post
                        MAke this happen on a date I can make it please! I need to get my 37s out there again. Been too long.
                        ^^What he said^^
                        Check out .

Comment

Originally posted by dirtman13 View Post
                          ^^What he said^^
                          Y'all post up what dates and days work for ya, gotta start somewhere right?
                          Like I said for me Saturday nights, Sundas and Mondays is the ticket.

Comment

Art i can only go out this Sat. got other stuff planed for Sun. If anybody wants to come out Sat. let us know
                            You can make it

Comment

Night run?

I like the idea of Saturday night. I'll roll out Saturday and stay the night on the lake bed.
                              Check out .

Comment

Well Chucky ya wanna come down the mountain Saturday night? Pretty much got my Tinkertoy pieced back together.
                                Got to finish welding 2 thick washers, see if I can giver the rear axle center strap a little more droop. Attached a gopro mount of the roll cage, should eliminate some noise. See if the front U join is still happy, with the front axle rolled forward it had the u joint rubbing in the yoke. Fred, ya know just Saturday is cool with me buddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X