Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't done 1 run without rocks in over a year...thought I'd sneak one in It'll still be fun hangin' out with everybody..c'mon! Join us Chris
    Jeep Girl

Comment

I agree half the fun comes hang around the camp site. You could treat this as a 2 wheel challenge. I'm even encouraging my wife to do some of the driving. "We can see how that works"
      Ever feel like you are the Lunch!

Comment

Originally posted by geocash View Post
        This would probably be a great trail for your wife, remember support for Jeep mods is always a good thing.

I'm sure we can find some extra credit for you.
        I'm going to work hard to get Vanessa behind the wheel and have her do some driving this weekend.

Who knows, maybe she'll eventually suggest what mods or upgrades she would like to see done to the Jeep. Although, I think I may have better odds playing the Lottery this weekend than that ever happening. Anyone know of a good painter? :bonk:

Comment

Originally posted by geocash View Post
          I agree half the fun comes hang around the camp site. You could treat this as a 2 wheel challenge. I'm even encouraging my wife to do some of the driving. "We can see how that works"
          George, does this mean Jaime is going? Just this morning Vanessa asked me if she was going to be there with you.

Comment

[COLOR="magenta"]80's by day and 60's by night. My kind of wheelin' weather![/COLOR]

The List:

1. Lorie -I H8RDS ***Friday and Saturday

2. Bernie & Vanessa-Werubiblue06 *** Friday and Saturday

3. Lorenzo-4x4smurf ***Friday and Saturday

4. JP

5. George & Jaime-Geocash *** Friday and Saturday

6. Dan- Bchip *** Friday and Saturday

7. Parker-Maverick243 + 1 *** Friday and Saturday

8. Dan-Taphon ***Saturday

9. RadarRob2012 ***Friday

10. arsenm277 *** Saturday

11. rngrubi *** Saturday evening

12. Randog ***Saturday

13. 98 tj.steven ***Saturday

14. JeepNDirty- Heather & Alex *** Saturday

Looking forward to seeing everybody, wheelin and grillin'!

Lorie :whip:
            Jeep Girl

Comment

Lorie

Vanessa is working on a coworker that said he was interested in a day run for Saturday being that his FJ is stock. Funny thing is he asked if he could join in the fun if he drove an FJ? I told him of-course but it doesn't mean he won't get a little harassment for it.

I'll let you know if he confirms if he's going or not.

Comment

lol Cool ! By the time the weekend's over, we'll have it mod-ed out
                Jeep Girl

Comment

Originally posted by WeRubiBlue06 View Post
                  Lorie

Vanessa is working on a coworker that said he was interested in a day run for Saturday being that his FJ is stock. Funny thing is he asked if he could join in the fun if he drove an FJ? I told him of-course but it doesn't mean he won't get a little harassment for it.

I'll let you know if he confirms if he's going or not.
                  I've been trying to get one of my co-workers with an FJ to come out, but he's scared haha.

Comment

Originally posted by SkylarM View Post
                    I've been trying to get one of my co-workers with an FJ to come out, but he's scared haha.
                    This FJ is stock, if your coworkers is also stock I don't blame him for being scared if you are trying to get him to Calico.

Comment

I think I will try to make this run on Saturday AM. I can easily get there well before 10 am. Yellow TJ with some mods

Comment

Originally posted by rkwfxd View Post
                        I think I will try to make this run on Saturday AM. I can easily get there well before 10 am. Yellow TJ with some mods
                        Nice! See you tomorrow!

Lorie
                        Jeep Girl

Comment

Pretty Epic day of wheeling. It was great to meet all of you. Dave and I had a blast. I have some photos to post but it wont let me.

Comment

sounds like fun!

Comment

Working...
                            X