Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SkylarM View Post
    I'll be out next time. Don't worry hahaha. This is the first run I've passed on in 2012 lol. I'd rather pass on this run and make it to Rubicon than the other way around because I didn't pace myself...
    I totally agree with that logic, I too am looking forward to the Rubicon run. I hope everything works out for all of us so we could go together for the first time out to the Rubicon trail.

Comment

LOGIC ? There's no logic in Wheeling!!!

I'm still sad...That means Lorie's in charge of the fire!! Better bring LOTS of wood Boyeez!
      Jeep Girl

Comment

Sit back with your pink lemonade...

Originally posted by I H8RDS View Post
        LOGIC ? There's no logic in Wheeling!!!

I'm still sad...That means Lorie's in charge of the fire!! Better bring LOTS of wood Boyeez!
        Oh no you won't--Mrs. make-it-bigger :fire: Lorie will run us out of wood by Friday night if left to her own accord. Friday night you sit back with your pink lemonades and enjoy the music while you keep away from the fire.

There will be plenty of firemasters there that will keep us warm without running us out of wood. Friday night the only thing you'll be incharge of will be the L-shuffle...

I'm getting antsy, looking forward to a new area to wheel in. :thumbs_up
        Last edited by WeRubiBlue06; 04-16-12, 08:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WeRubiBlue06 View Post
          Oh no you won't--Mrs. make-it-bigger :fire: Lorie will run us out of wood by Friday night if left to her own accord. Friday night you sit back with your pink lemonades and enjoy the music while you keep away from the fire.

There will be plenty of firemasters there that will keep us worm without running us out of wood. Friday night the only thing you'll be incharge of will be the L-shuffle...

I'm getting antsy, looking forward to a new area to wheel in. :thumbs_up

Hmphfff

There will be plenty of firemasters there that will[COLOR="red"] keep us worm [/COLOR]without running us out of wood. Friday night the only thing you'll be incharge of will be the L-shuffle...

What is this "worm" you speak of LOL & L-shuffle LOL

I am anxious as well..even though it's pretty easy stuff, it's going to be gorgeous for us.
          Jeep Girl

Comment

Dare I bring the beagles? They arn't the best off leash dogs, and by that I mean they are the worst! We'll see how things are Saturday and if I have a passenger wiling to deal the mutts. My weekend didn't go as planned and I have a lot of the jeep work ahead of me this week.
            "A nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its laws made by cowards and its wars fought by fools" -Thucydides

Comment

Originally posted by Taphorn View Post
              Dare I bring the beagles? They arn't the best off leash dogs, and by that I mean they are the worst! We'll see how things are Saturday and if I have a passenger wiling to deal the mutts. My weekend didn't go as planned and I have a lot of the jeep work ahead of me this week.
              There's going to be other dogs there as well. If you think there's going to be a hassle, you may want to leave them at home. We're good with dogs camping with us as long as they don't bark all the time, pee on everyone's stuff, can get along with other dogs, and can mind their master.

What day are you coming? Friday, Saturday, both?
              Jeep Girl

Comment

Originally posted by I H8RDS View Post
                There's going to be other dogs there as well. If you think there's going to be a hassle, you may want to leave them at home. We're good with dogs camping with us as long as they don't bark all the time, pee on everyone's stuff, can get along with other dogs, and can mind their master.

What day are you coming? Friday, Saturday, both?
                Probably just Saturday. I'll be driving back from San Jose Friday. I'll bring the mutts if they seem up for it that morning
                "A nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its laws made by cowards and its wars fought by fools" -Thucydides

Comment

I would like to join but I will be in CO this weekend.... next time!

Comment

Originally posted by vwtipeii View Post
                    I would like to join but I will be in CO this weekend.... next time!
                    Gona hold ya to that Brett! Gotta check out your heep!
                    Jeep Girl

Comment

I am sorry we didn't meet in Calico a few weekends ago.. I was there... where were you camping?

Comment

Originally posted by vwtipeii View Post
                        I am sorry we didn't meet in Calico a few weekends ago.. I was there... where were you camping?
                        I had a group at the tail end. I did a walk through and met some people. That's the thing with huge events.. You don't meet everybody. We had a group of around 8 or so people hanging around our camp at any given time.
                        Last edited by I H8RDS; 04-17-12, 10:31 AM.
                        Jeep Girl

Comment

[COLOR="magenta"]UPDATED LIST FOR GORMAN[/COLOR]

Looks like a good time!

1. Lorie -I H8RDS ***Friday and Saturday
                          2. Bernie & Vanessa-Werubiblue06 *** Friday and Saturday
                          3. Lorenzo-4x4smurf ***Friday and Saturday
                          4. JP
                          5. George-Geocash *** Friday and Saturday
                          6. Dan- Bchip *** Friday and Saturday
                          7. Parker-Maverick243 + 1 *** Friday and Saturday
                          8. Dan-Taphon ***Saturday
                          9. RadarRob2012 ***Friday
                          10. arsenm277 *** Saturday
                          11. rngrubi *** Saturday evening
                          12. Randog ***Saturday
                          13. 98 tj.steven ***Saturday
                          14. JeepNDirty & Heather *** Saturday
                          Last edited by I H8RDS; 04-18-12, 06:21 PM.
                          Jeep Girl

Comment

Originally posted by i h8rds View Post
                            calling all jeepoholics!

There's a group of us going to hungry valley to go putt around the trails. Hungry valley is in gorman off the 5 hwy. For those of you who don’t know, hungry valley is trail riding. there’s no rock crawling, no lockers required. Good place to get a feel for your jeep b/c there is a practice area as well. Pronghorn, vics cat, sterling and quails pass are probably my favorite trails out there..it’s really mild compared to calico or bb but it’s still fun..i usually always see a lot of deer, bunnies and squirrels.

We’re going to be camped at circle canyon campground. It has the best views and it’s away from the main drag. It’s my favorite place to camp when i’m there. Plenty of room for rv’s and there is picnic tables and bathrooms; no showers. $5 or $10 to camp a night (i don't remember). Military is free.

I will be out there friday around 4pm april 20th. I’m a white tj, american flag flying driver, my jeep rocks windshield banner. Some of my other friends will be there a little later friday.

If you plan on camping with us, we ask that everyone brings some wood. It’s chilly at night. (and the honey jack is always welcomed )

ch 4 cb.

It’s going to be a chill weekend with good friends.. And hopefully new ones.

Lorie
                            yawn ;p

Comment

This would probably be a great trail for your wife, remember support for Jeep mods is always a good thing.

I'm sure we can find some extra credit for you.
                              Ever feel like you are the Lunch!

Comment

Originally posted by geocash View Post
                                This would probably be a great trail for your wife, remember support for Jeep mods is always a good thing.

I'm sure we can find some extra credit for you.
                                touche`

Comment

Working...
                                X