Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got everything from savvy. I was just picking through my parts and I didn't get my novak shifter, might be here Saturday but I'll have to wait and see. I've got plenty of tools, but I'm most worried about the mml... Should be interesting as my jack kinda sucks. I'll keep you in mind Sunday when I crush my finger with the motor
    "A nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its laws made by cowards and its wars fought by fools" -Thucydides

Comment

MML is super easy. Mine took probably 30 minutes. I used this write-up with pictures:

http://www.4x4xplor.com/MML.html

Comment

I know there's a few of us on other site as wells...here's the list so far. Trying to see how many are showing up Friday to camp so I can try and save some sites next to mine. Here's what I have so far I can't wait to get back in my Jeep and tent-cot

1. Lorie -I H8RDS ***Friday and Saturday
        2. Bernie & Vanessa-Werubiblue06 *** Friday and Saturday
        3. Lorenzo-4x4smurf ***Friday and Saturday
        4. Skylar (notice you're going)
        5. George-Geocash
        6. Dan- Bchip
        7. Maverick243
        8. Dan-Taphon
        9. RadarRob2012 ***Friday
        10. arsenm277 *** Saturday
        Jeep Girl

Comment

Originally posted by Taphorn View Post
          Got everything from savvy. I was just picking through my parts and I didn't get my novak shifter, might be here Saturday but I'll have to wait and see. I've got plenty of tools, but I'm most worried about the mml... Should be interesting as my jack kinda sucks. I'll keep you in mind Sunday when I crush my finger with the motor
          Its not that hard just do one side at a time. I had issues with the front crossmember I had to slot the holes a bit more so it would bolt on to the mml spacers I wonder if you will have the same problem. If you get stuck on somthing send me a pm and I will try and help you out.

Comment

My wife and I are going to attend this and most likely camp on saturday night. We will have our 2 labs with us unless there is anyone that doesn't like big friendly dogs that love to fetch. In that case, we can leave them at home.

Do we need to make reservations at the campground or is it first come first serve?

Comment

Originally posted by rngrubi View Post
              My wife and I are going to attend this and most likely camp on saturday night. We will have our 2 labs with us unless there is anyone that doesn't like big friendly dogs that love to fetch. In that case, we can leave them at home.

Do we need to make reservations at the campground or is it first come first serve?

I love labs! Grew up with them. Bring them! Everything in HV is first come first serve and there's plenty of room. We'll be in the Circle Canyon campground..when you enter HV, you'll be given a map of the area; including trails and campgrounds. Looking forward to meeting you guys!
              Jeep Girl

Comment

Hey Lorie,

I'm thinking I would come out and meet you on Saterday (I doubt Im camping) and bring my Lab too. About what time will you be hitting the trails?

Comment

Originally posted by Randog View Post
                  Hey Lorie,

I'm thinking I would come out and meet you on Saterday (I doubt Im camping) and bring my Lab too. About what time will you be hitting the trails?
                  You'll want to be at our camp by 10am Are you familiar with HV?

List looks like this :

1. Lorie -I H8RDS ***Friday and Saturday
                  2. Bernie & Vanessa-Werubiblue06 *** Friday and Saturday
                  3. Lorenzo-4x4smurf ***Friday and Saturday
                  4. Skylar
                  5. George-Geocash *** Friday and Saturday
                  6. Dan- Bchip *** Friday and Saturday
                  7. Maverick243 *** Friday and Saturday
                  8. Dan-Taphon
                  9. RadarRob2012 ***Friday
                  10. arsenm277 *** Saturday
                  11. rngrubi *** Saturday evening
                  12. Randog ***Saturday

Last edited by I H8RDS; 04-16-12, 09:23 AM.
                  Jeep Girl

Comment

I know HV well. I used to ride bikes there.

Comment

BTW, this sounds perfect to get my new Rubi dirty.

Comment

Originally posted by Randog View Post
                        BTW, this sounds perfect to get my new Rubi dirty.

Awesome! See you Saturday!
                        Jeep Girl

Comment

Yeah. Not looking good for me. Especially if I'm thinking about that Rubicon run at the end of the summer. Gotta take a few weeks here to get on top of my sh*t.

Comment

Originally posted by SkylarM View Post
                            Yeah. Not looking good for me. Especially if I'm thinking about that Rubicon run at the end of the summer. Gotta take a few weeks here to get on top of my sh*t.
                            That's too bad Skylar but we understand, you do what you need to do--just don't make a habit of it.

Comment

Originally posted by SkylarM View Post

Say it isn't so!!! You will be missed!!!

**Ya, and what Bernie said--don't make it a habit brotha! I'm sad.
                              Jeep Girl

Comment

I'll be out next time. Don't worry hahaha. This is the first run I've passed on in 2012 lol. I'd rather pass on this run and make it to Rubicon than the other way around because I didn't pace myself...

Comment

Working...
                                X