Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by suicideking View Post
    I haven't been wheeling for long, but have learned that even though their rig might be able to handle it, the driver has to be able to handle it too.
    winner winner, chicken dinner
    If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

It's all good times!! Was up there last year when jeepers jamboree was going on it a long day of some great entertainment!!!

Comment

Message on the IE4W.com website is that Big Bear Forest Fest is now sold out. They are not accepting any on-site registrations this year. We'll see all of you up there!
        I spend most of my money on four-wheeling, the rest I just waste.

Comment

Originally posted by Randog View Post
          Here is list of those going, If I missed you, sorry about that just copy and past your name in a new reply. If you want to PM me I can put together a list of names and cell phone numbers so we can contact each other on Friday for those camping. I will not post the numbers I will PM the list back after I get them.

DirtBall89
          Taphorn
          Suicdeking [COLOR="red"]"Rick"[/COLOR]
          Tom (super CJ) [COLOR="red"]"Tom"
          [/COLOR]Randog [COLOR="red"](Randy)[/COLOR]
          Wicked XJ
          DanPartsman
          It's going to be fun to get out to Big Bear for the weekend! I just finished a 2 day emergency repair on my leaf spring mount (had me nervous for a moment)! My wife is coming up for her 2nd 4x trip and we're excited to meet you all and meet up with Tom again . . . did we ever figure out how we are going to communicate when we get up there for camping?

Comment

I wasn't gonna camp at snow valley im camping with others at fawnskin due to not being able to pay the fee (eventhough my best friends parents own s.v.) people r upset that I would run the trails without registrating on the run but we are courteous to not block trails or be in anyones way. Haha I've lived here my whole life these trails are my back yard lol well have fun guys
            Forest service engine crew Arborist Adopt a trail member rock climbing

Comment

Originally posted by wicked xj View Post
              I wasn't gonna camp at snow valley im camping with others at fawnskin due to not being able to pay the fee (eventhough my best friends parents own s.v.) people r upset that I would run the trails without registrating on the run but we are courteous to not block trails or be in anyones way. Haha I've lived here my whole life these trails are my back yard lol well have fun guys
              You can run those trials to your hearts content while the forest fest is going on since they are public trails.
              They cannot deny anybody access to public trails at any time. Some common courtesy wouldn't hurt, but there is no reason why you cannot run any trail up there during Forest fest or feel remotely bad for doing so

Comment

Originally posted by DanPartsman View Post
                It's going to be fun to get out to Big Bear for the weekend! I just finished a 2 day emergency repair on my leaf spring mount (had me nervous for a moment)! My wife is coming up for her 2nd 4x trip and we're excited to meet you all and meet up with Tom again . . . did we ever figure out how we are going to communicate when we get up there for camping?
                It sounds like Dirtball89 will be the first up there, I should be there some time after 12 noon but I decided not to camp but instead I'm taking up in a cheap motel in Arrowbear. I have Dan's and Rick's numbers but I don't have any others. I will try and PM DirtBall89 and try and set something up.

Comment

DanPartsman & all others attending - how about communicating on CB channel 7 when you arrive? I'll be in a 35' Bounder flat-towing a black LJ. Also watch for Bruce in a black Ford duallie with camper flat-towing a brown LJ. Bruce should arrive @mid afternoon but I'll get there @7-7:30 (ugh - gotta work).
                  I spend most of my money on four-wheeling, the rest I just waste.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom (SuperCJ) View Post
                    DanPartsman & all others attending - how about communicating on CB channel 7 when you arrive? I'll be in a 35' Bounder flat-towing a black LJ. Also watch for Bruce in a black Ford duallie with camper flat-towing a brown LJ. Bruce should arrive @mid afternoon but I'll get there @7-7:30 (ugh - gotta work).
                    Sounds like a plan, I will forward DanPartsman and Suicidekings cell #s to you. I will look for buddy Bruce when I get there and see if we cant get a spot big enough.

Comment

Originally posted by DanPartsman View Post
                      I hate working on my rig at the last min. I just got new tires and I don't like them so I have to try to have them swaped out Friday morning before I head up.

Comment

I'm "That Bruce" that Tom's mentioned. Glad to be able to meet everyone this weekend.

Just wanted to point out that due to Tom's color blindness, he's incorrectly mentioned that my SILVER LJ is a brown LJ. Probably due to all the dust that's normally on it whenever he sees it!

As I'm new to this group, someone please flag me down and introduce themselves! Black Ford CC dually/Elkhorn camper & SILVER LJ on 33" KM2's.

See ya'!
                        Bruce

Comment

Thanks Bruce,

PM me your cell and I will send you back the others numbers.

How do you like those KM2s? are they noisy on the highway?

Comment

I'll be up there some time before 5 (hopefully LA traffic will be nice) in a red LJ with washington plates and a hardtop. I am not camping but staying at a hotel at the bottom of the mountain.
                            "A nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its laws made by cowards and its wars fought by fools" -Thucydides

Comment

Although the BBFF is sold out, there are a few slots open on some of the trail runs. I asked for a place on the Holcomb Creek run on Sunday morning and got it because somebody that was registered for that run wanted to do a different run. Check it out.

Comment

Sounds great. I finallly was able to get today off so I should be there a little earlier - I'm shooting for 1:00. White 30' Daybreak motorhome flat towing a tan CJ7. I'll be on channel 7 and we have phone numbers so should be no problem meeting up! C you all there!

Comment

Working...
                                X