Comment

Cool! I'm signed up! 6 spots left on this run according to:
      http://ie4w.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?...b320cff29e8d40

Comment

OK I'm #15 on the sign up for Devils hole on Saterday

Comment

Originally posted by Randog View Post
          OK I'm #15 on the sign up for Devils hole on Saterday
          Ok, great! See you and Tom then! Sucks that it's over a month and a half away.

I've heard it's a good run. Not that there's a bad Big Bear run...

Comment

Originally posted by suicideking View Post
            Ok, great! See you and Tom then! Sucks that it's over a month and a half away.

I've heard it's a good run. Not that there's a bad Big Bear run...
            I'll have ice cold beers waiting for you guys at my motorhome after the run. I've got some other people going as well. We can hang out at the Rebel Offroad booth (my son works there) and enjoy the evenings festivities. We just need to figure out how to camp near each other.
            I spend most of my money on four-wheeling, the rest I just waste.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom (SuperCJ) View Post
              I'll have ice cold beers waiting for you guys at my motorhome after the run. I've got some other people going as well. We can hang out at the Rebel Offroad booth (my son works there) and enjoy the evenings festivities. We just need to figure out how to camp near each other.
              Right on! I don't recall many times when I've turned down cold beer.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom (SuperCJ) View Post

I'm in a tent unless I can get one of my buddies to go that has a MH. I think the tents are in a different location then the MHs.

Comment

Looks like Devil's Hole and and a few others are full now. Should be a blast, I can't wait!!

http://ie4w.com/phpBB/viewforum.php?...6b7377c2c124ee

Comment

I've wanted to go to this event for a long time and this year I finally can. The Holcomb Creek runs are all full but I entered that as my choice anyway just in case someone cancels . . . second and third choice are Horse Thief and Gold Mountain. So anyone else planning to go - probably should get signed up right away!

Questions for someone who has gone before - I know motorhomes are in the Snow Valley parking lot but do we get to choose a location or is it just assigned? I am planning on showing up before noon on Friday so I can probably save a pretty good area if we want to camp together.

Comment

Originally posted by DanPartsman View Post
                      I've wanted to go to this event for a long time and this year I finally can. The Holcomb Creek runs are all full but I entered that as my choice anyway just in case someone cancels . . . second and third choice are Horse Thief and Gold Mountain. So anyone else planning to go - probably should get signed up right away!

Questions for someone who has gone before - I know motorhomes are in the Snow Valley parking lot but do we get to choose a location or is it just assigned? I am planning on showing up before noon on Friday so I can probably save a pretty good area if we want to camp together.
                      I'm pretty sure they would let you get spots near friends, just email them. The Forest Fest email is: bbff@ie4w.com

I had a question about build requirements (lockers) and emailed that address. Mike Moore responded in about 5 minutes! That's good service!

Comment

Im doing devils hole and onix as well see you guys there sounds weird camping at snow valley though where the freaking parking lot????
                        Forest service engine crew Arborist Adopt a trail member rock climbing

Comment

Originally posted by wicked xj View Post
                          Im doing devils hole and onix as well see you guys there sounds weird camping at snow valley though where the freaking parking lot????
                          I know right? Who's bringing a motor home? We should try to camp together.

Comment

I'm thinking the same thing . . . but its a big parking lot with trees at the edges at least! I'm bringing a motorhome - I thought I was going to be able to be early on Friday to get us a spot but it looks like it will be around 5:00 before I get there now.

Comment

Originally posted by DanPartsman View Post
                              I'm thinking the same thing . . . but its a big parking lot with trees at the edges at least! I'm bringing a motorhome - I thought I was going to be able to be early on Friday to get us a spot but it looks like it will be around 5:00 before I get there now.
                              I think there is some sort of an event happing Friday night so I'm up ther before that, anybody else with a motor home we can use as home base?

Comment

Originally posted by Randog View Post
                                I think there is some sort of an event happing Friday night so I'm up ther before that, anybody else with a motor home we can use as home base?
                                I'm flat towing my TJ Unlimited with a 35' Bounder. Looks like I won't be there until 7 pm or so. I also have someone with a truck/camper rig coming. Save us a couple spots please.
                                I spend most of my money on four-wheeling, the rest I just waste.

Comment

Working...
                                X