Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Organized Event: Big Bear Forest Fest - Father’s Day weekend June 15-17, 2012

It is the annual event hosted by Inland Empire 4 Wheelers. It is a great event located in the mountains around Big Bear. The raffle is usually impressive and a host of vendors typically participate. The dinner Saturday night is fantastic! It makes for a really fun weekend! Come help us support a club that works hard to keep Southern Califronia trails open. You can register online or by mail. For details visit the Inland Empire 4 Wheelers website: http://ie4w.com/
    Never the last trail!:cactus:

Dirtball,
    This looks like a fun event. I looked around on their web site and I couldn’t fine a location for the event but did see mention of Snow Valley. Do you know if that is the location?

Comment

That is where everybody camps, where the raffle is and pretty much the base of the whole event.
      I am sure you can e mail inland empire 4 wheelers some way, some how

Comment

I hope our Jeeps done in time. We have been wanting to go for the last couple of years.

Jeff

Comment

RWK Haus Supply will be there and displaying with Yukon Gear & Axle. Donating a Yukon Zip, air actuated locker for a D44.
          *Ricky Bobby* "I'm on FIRE!"... "I'm on FIRE!"...

Comment

Cool I'm going to try and make this..

Comment

We'll make sure 3N93 is ready and lots of fun for you guys. We might even have some new features installed by then.
              [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
              [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
              http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Camping, raffle, dinner, vendors and run staging is all in the parking lot at Snow Valley ski resort. Inland Empire 4 Wheelers put on a great event. It is limited to 250 rigs so register soon. I will be there early afternoon on Friday. I hope to meet you all there!
                Never the last trail!:cactus:

Comment

Registered last week, now the question will be to camp or not
                  "A nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its laws made by cowards and its wars fought by fools" -Thucydides

Comment

To those that have gone: for the raffle, do you need to be present to win? I plan on going on a Saturday run and want to buy a bunch of tickets for the raffle. Just wondering how it's handled. Different drawing each day, all on the last day, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by suicideking View Post
                      To those that have gone: for the raffle, do you need to be present to win? I plan on going on a Saturday run and want to buy a bunch of tickets for the raffle. Just wondering how it's handled. Different drawing each day, all on the last day, etc.
                      I have been at this event a number of years and it is a good time. You need to be present to win a raffle prize and the drawing is all done on Saturday night. I'm taking my "street Jeep" this year ('06 Wrangler LJ) and am signed up for the Barbie runs. Hope to see some MJR participants.
                      I spend most of my money on four-wheeling, the rest I just waste.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom (SuperCJ) View Post
                        I have been at this event a number of years and it is a good time. You need to be present to win a raffle prize and the drawing is all done on Saturday night. I'm taking my "street Jeep" this year ('06 Wrangler LJ) and am signed up for the Barbie runs. Hope to see some MJR participants.
                        Awesome! Thanks for the info! I plan on going Saturday, so I'll make sure to stick around for the raffle.

If anyone is doing a 'medium' difficulty run, let me know. I'm probably going to sign up for Onyx Summit, Devil's hole, or Horse thief flats tonight or tomorrow night.

Comment

Originally posted by suicideking View Post
                          Awesome! Thanks for the info! I plan on going Saturday, so I'll make sure to stick around for the raffle.

If anyone is doing a 'medium' difficulty run, let me know. I'm probably going to sign up for Onyx Summit, Devil's hole, or Horse thief flats tonight or tomorrow night.
                          Suicideking,
                          I'm medium difficulty run guy myself cause I have a new Rubi Unlim that I'm not willing to screw up just yet. Let me know what run your on for Saterday and I will join you. FYI, I talked to IE4wheelers guy and he said you can ony do one run a day.

Comment

Originally posted by Randog View Post
                            Suicideking,
                            I'm medium difficulty run guy myself cause I have a new Rubi Unlim that I'm not willing to screw up just yet. Let me know what run your on for Saterday and I will join you. FYI, I talked to IE4wheelers guy and he said you can ony do one run a day.
                            I'm signed up for Devil's Hole on Saturday and Holcomb Creek on Sunday. They are moderate runs, scenic, and should be a lot of fun. Hope to see you there.
                            I spend most of my money on four-wheeling, the rest I just waste.

Comment

Originally posted by Randog View Post
                              Suicideking,
                              Originally posted by Tom (SuperCJ) View Post
                              I'm signed up for Devil's Hole on Saturday and Holcomb Creek on Sunday. They are moderate runs, scenic, and should be a lot of fun. Hope to see you there.
                              For me, I had narrowed it down to Devil's Hole or Onyx Summit. So I'll go ahead and sign up for Devil's Hole for Saturday probably tonight or tomorrow. Hope to see you guys there!

Comment

Working...
                              X