Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like I'll be in a tent this year. Truck's broken still. I'm looking to get there Thursday afternoon to Friday morning,
    Come to the dark side.....
    We have Cookies!

Comment

We'll be there hopefully someone can pm me their number so I can find them out there see you guys out there
      Forest service engine crew Arborist Adopt a trail member rock climbing

Comment

We'll be there sometime Friday evening, maybe around 9 pm. Would someone also PM me a number to try to find the group?
        I spend most of my money on four-wheeling, the rest I just waste.

Comment

Originally posted by Zoobi View Post
          Looks like I'll be in a tent this year. Truck's broken still. I'm looking to get there Thursday afternoon to Friday morning,
          Did you ever dial in the trailer or you back on the ground?

Tom / Wicked, I'll pm you my number. We can always leave a note at the entrance to try and meet up. If I can remember, at some point on Friday I'll send you GPS coordinates as well. Here's hoping the weather is a tad nicer than last year.

Comment

Trailer is still being constructed. Changed the design half way through it, so back on the ground for now.
            Come to the dark side.....
            We have Cookies!

Comment

Well supposed to be alot of people out there hopefully it wont be too hot

Comment

Jason, Scott and all, LeAnne & I will be there Thursday afternoon. We will have our larger trailer it's a 2004 26' Dutchman. We will carve out a site to fit us all. I will try to get the MJR Banner. Here's my # seven SiX zero-4 niNe zero- EiGhT eIgHt One 7.

Scott (Zoobi), if you get there before me on Thursday, give me a call so we can get together.
                Last edited by Roger; 05-20-12, 07:34 AM. Reason: Opps! Ph # was missing a digit...
                SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
                MJR moderator
                MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
                Jeep Patrol Leader
                Reforestation Supervisor
                Licensed Ham - n6ujm
                Eagle Scout

Comment

Im going and bringing 6wife other xjs

Comment

Good deal Roger, we'll see you Fri.

Comment

Originally posted by wicked xj View Post
                      Im going and bringing 6wife other xjs
                      6 wives??? That's just wrong...
                      SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
                      MJR moderator
                      MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
                      Jeep Patrol Leader
                      Reforestation Supervisor
                      Licensed Ham - n6ujm
                      Eagle Scout

Comment

Haha damn auto correct lol 6 fellow jeepers with xjs

Comment

Originally posted by wicked xj View Post
                          Haha damn auto correct lol 6 fellow jeepers with xjs
                          All camping?

Comment

All camping yes

Comment

Originally posted by Roger View Post
                              Jason, Scott and all, LeAnne & I will be there Thursday afternoon. We will have our larger trailer it's a 2004 26' Dutchman. We will carve out a site to fit us all. I will try to get the MJR Banner. Here's my # seven SiX zero-4 niNe zero- EiGhT eIgHt One 7.

Scott (Zoobi), if you get there before me on Thursday, give me a call so we can get together.
                              Roger - please try to put a sign with your camp location on the Bulletin Board in case we don't have good cell service. Thanks!
                              I spend most of my money on four-wheeling, the rest I just waste.

Comment

Thought I would let the group know that my club, On the Rocks, will be leading Hammerdown on Saturday and then on Sunday will be doing the Teeter Totter. We have been doing the TT for over ten years at HDR. I will not be there this year.....because we are up in Alaska on a three month motorhome trip.....with our Rubicon in tow, of course. Have a great weekend all. I sure hope the wind is not like it was last year....it could not do that two years in a row.
                                Rich

Comment

Working...
                                X