Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good times this weekend at Cougar Buttes, sorry we didn't meet up with the other crew, although I think we saw you on the horizon while we stopped for lunch. Thanks to anyone who tossed me a line, mostly Taylor I think, I would have been sitting on that skid plate for a little longer if I had to HiLift it. I'm looking forward to the next trip out there already and hoping we can couple it with a snow run from Jacoby Cyn to 3N16. I'll post up what pics I have sometime this week.

Oh, and I just ordered a 2" shackle lift... No more high centers for me please!
    Last edited by TipsE-Z; 12-05-10, 06:28 PM.
    USMC F&AM

Comment

Glad you got it back to it's original status and thanks for giving me a hand with my drag link! Now to try to find an XJ one. I'd like to get the videos if I can, how ever you think is easiest way.

Thanks for posting the pics up Taylor! Looks like I need to pay you for all the shots of my stocker!
      Last edited by TipsE-Z; 12-05-10, 09:44 PM.
      USMC F&AM

Comment

Comment

Those are crazy pics of what you pulled out of there. Thanks to Sean for sticking back since I couldn't. Good trip I'd say all in all, despite the few breaks.
          USMC F&AM

Comment

TipsE-Z Show!

Chris -- looks like it was YOUR run! Your YJ is in 90% of the pics!! Glad it was good times, can't wait to get out there with y'all...

Comment

Originally posted by red baron 13 View Post
              Chris -- looks like it was YOUR run! Your YJ is in 90% of the pics!! Glad it was good times, can't wait to get out there with y'all...

Ya, Taylor was kind enough to take a few pics since I'd never ran the area before and forgot my camera. It definitely helped that he was the first through most of these obstacles.
              USMC F&AM

Comment

helooooooo!!!!

Hey guys! had a good time wheeling with all of yooz. Despite our little set backs it was still fun. Sorry i couldnt help much but when wheelin with my son it becomes a bit much for me to do anything but watch him.
                Next time ill have to bring spares for you Dana35 guys

Whens the next run???

Comment

Originally posted by boostamante View Post
                  helooooooo!!!!

Hey guys! had a good time wheeling with all of yooz. Despite our little set backs it was still fun. Sorry i couldnt help much but when wheelin with my son it becomes a bit much for me to do anything but watch him.
                  Next time ill have to bring spares for you Dana35 guys

Whens the next run???

I'm posting one up this morning... I'm also excited to see those pics you've got, I know you got a really good one of Taylor half way up the Axle Snapper
                  USMC F&AM

Comment

Originally posted by TipsE-Z View Post
                    I'm posting one up this morning... I'm also excited to see those pics you've got, I know you got a really good one of Taylor half way up the Axle Snapper
                    Hey Chris, yeah, i have some. I just need to stop being lazy and post them up.

What kind of dog is it that you have again? ill try and get them up when i get off work today. As well as the Video i shot of all of us.

Comment

She's an Australian Cattle Dog. And no worries...

Oh ya, I now have a spare drag link (the one we fixed), spare rear axles, a telescoping track bar, and 4:11s for the rear... Just need the same gear for the front, a lunchbox locker, and I'll be harassing everyone to head out there again.
                      USMC F&AM

Comment

Originally posted by TipsE-Z View Post
                        She's an Australian Cattle Dog. And no worries...

Oh ya, I now have a spare drag link (the one we fixed), spare rear axles, a telescoping track bar, and 4:11s for the rear... Just need the same gear for the front, a lunchbox locker, and I'll be harassing everyone to head out there again.
                        sAWEET! Now you just need to find a beefier axle! find a good deal on a 8.25 and swap it in. You have rear leafs right?

Comment

Yes I do... I'm going to wait for a bit and eventually run a Super 35 rear end. Until then I've got a couple of spares thanks to a fellow MJR'r
                          USMC F&AM

Comment

Originally posted by boostamante View Post
                            Hey Chris, yeah, i have some. I just need to stop being lazy and post them up.

What kind of dog is it that you have again? ill try and get them up when i get off work today. As well as the Video i shot of all of us.
                            Yeah curious how that one came out

Comment

Working...
                            X