Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want to meet up Sat. morning. Can you guys run Crazy 8 and Boulder Bash Sat. I have run Bullfrog a lot but never run any other trails except cakewalk out there. Where are you meeting Saturday morning?
    Thanks,

Kevin
    I will have this Jeep and maybe two more rubicon with me.

Comment

Originally posted by Red rubicon View Post
      Can you guys run Crazy 8 and Boulder Bash Sat. I have run Bullfrog a lot but never run any other trails except cakewalk out there. Where are you meeting Saturday morning?
      Runs will be decided at the drivers meeting morning of. I still havent managed to make it through all of bullwalk/cakefrog. I am up for other trails as well, but it would be nice to have someone that has run them before to lead the group.

As far as wheeling on sunday, I plan on something, but cant force the others to stay and wheel, work and families often get in the way of wheeling for many.

As stated earlier I will relay the co-ords. To as many folks as I have numbers for. Shoot me a PM to get on that list. I also will try to get the co-ordinates online once camp has been established
      An XJ will always cost you less then any girl ever will, and you will always know when the spark is gone.

Comment

Originally posted by LEADFOOTjosh View Post
        looks like.. i will not be makin it.. started on my cage... 7 and have no time to button it up before friday..
        Bring the BroDozer! that would be sweet!

But building a matching Samurai to park in the bed, that would be Epic!
        An XJ will always cost you less then any girl ever will, and you will always know when the spark is gone.

Comment

Ill prob wheel sunday depending on if I can get back to San Diego by 2pm :/

Comment

I'm out for Sunday and Saturday night so you guys will only have to deal with my open YJ for a day I'm looking forward to it though this weekend!

Also, if anyone is heading up Friday night from SD or OC shoot me a PM so we can caravan up. I'm yanking my sway bar today and a few other things to be a little more prepared.

CHANGE #1: I'm going to head out Friday morning and stay till Sunday.... Anyone want to meet up and caravan out Friday and maybe do Bullfrog? Sway bar is disconnected and it's been "loading ramp at Big Lots approved"
            Last edited by TipsE-Z; 12-02-10, 01:31 PM. Reason: More Info Needed
            USMC F&AM

Comment

Originally posted by 2blk2drs View Post
              Bring the BroDozer! that would be sweet!

But building a matching Samurai to park in the bed, that would be Epic!

hahahahahaha... BroDozr... in the dirt.. thats funny...
              those coil overs and by-pass shocks on it are for the street man..

Side note... BroDozr will be up for sale... Workin on a deal on a exteneded E350 van.. with 4wheel drive and a diesel..
              [COLOR="Blue"]www.LEADFOOToffroad.com [/COLOR][COLOR="blue"][COLOR="Red"] COMING SOON!!![/COLOR][/COLOR]
              PARTS, SERVICE, INSTALLATION & CUSTOM FAB...

Comment

OK, lets get to it. What time and where do we meet on saterday. I'm familar with the common camping spot, so maybe one of the you lucky guys camping out friday night could come up with a plan.

Comment

I'd say I'd come up with a plan but I'm not sure of where anything is... My plan right now is to drive in the "general direction" then stop when I see something that looks like Jeep trails.
                  USMC F&AM

Comment

2blk2drs(Sean) is driving up today. When he finds his camping spot he will text me the coordinates and I can post then up here. I won't be able to get back to my computer till about 6PM today so it will be sometime after six.
                    Those left standing
                    Will make millions
                    Writing books on ways
                    It should have been
                    -Incubus "Warning"

Comment

N 34 deg 29.291 w 116 deg 49.208

Comment

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sour...05991&t=p&z=14

One better. Maybe.
                        Those left standing
                        Will make millions
                        Writing books on ways
                        It should have been
                        -Incubus "Warning"

Comment

Awesome. Just got the Jeep loaded and headed that way. Looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend.

Whom ever sent me a text a bit ago you'll need to resend it.... My phone crashed and I had to switch over to a new one and lost your message.
                          Last edited by TipsE-Z; 12-03-10, 06:57 PM. Reason: Phone Crashed
                          USMC F&AM

Comment

What time do you all plan on hitting the trail?

Comment

If anyone is interested we have a small group from Big Bear meeting at CampRock and 247 at about 9:30AM Sat. We'll be doing On the Rocks and Crazy 8.
                              Come on out.

Comment

9:30 it is. I'll just need to dump my trailer a little further in.

Comment

Working...
                                X