Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chris There are lots of ways around. You won't have trouble.
    Those left standing
    Will make millions
    Writing books on ways
    It should have been
    -Incubus "Warning"

Comment

Originally posted by OU812 View Post
      Chris There are lots of ways around. You won't have trouble.
      Good point. Screw your hiking boots, take your mazda!
      If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Scott can get all fast and furious out on the dry lake....
        An XJ will always cost you less then any girl ever will, and you will always know when the spark is gone.

Comment

Okay... I'm in. Have we decided on a date yet?
          USMC F&AM

Comment

Ill probably head up this friday morning - midday and find a spot.

Seems like everyone that lives in the real world will be heading up friday night

The event is planned to run all weekend, but folks may bow out early due to weather
            An XJ will always cost you less then any girl ever will, and you will always know when the spark is gone.

Comment

Okay. I may see if the misses wants to drive up and meet me Friday night so I can come up early and get camp set up as well. I suspect this is a battle I will lose but it's worth the shot.
              USMC F&AM

Comment

I wish i didn't work this weekend, Cougar Buttes is a fun area. Hope you all have a blast.

Comment

Hey was wondering if anyone could tune my CB while im out there, if anyone has a SWR meter or something, cause last few times I go out it sounds like I am in a tunnel or something and also does not get great distance.

Thanks

Comment

I have a SWR meter, but we will need another cable, oh and someone that can tune!

Comment

Dress warm and bring some fire wood,it's been down in the 20's in the morning all week.Have fun and if you get a chance swing by and warm up.
                      Dennis and Tammy
                      Its as much fun getting dirty as it is being dirty in a Jeep!

Comment

I've got an extra cable (the one for my good antenna that I broke the mount to) and think I remember how to tune a radio, although it has been awhile...
                        USMC F&AM

Comment

looks like.. i will not be makin it.. started on my cage... and got bizzy with some customer rigs.. and have no time to button it up before friday..
                          [COLOR="Blue"]www.LEADFOOToffroad.com [/COLOR][COLOR="blue"][COLOR="Red"] COMING SOON!!![/COLOR][/COLOR]
                          PARTS, SERVICE, INSTALLATION & CUSTOM FAB...

Comment

Sweet if you guys could bring the SWR meter and that extra cable you have I would appreciate it thank you guys

Comment

base camp

I'm new to MJR and may try to head up Sat.nite to camp. Is anyone plannin' on wheelin Sunday or just breakin' camp and headin' home?

Comment

will throw the meter in the jeep tom. Are you still bringing firewood? I am gonna try to get some from scott tom, but worry my jeep may be unhappy with the wood/trailer combo

Comment

Working...
                                X