Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

had an awesome time today guys, met some new people. had no liberties holding us up so got to make it all the way through haha. hope to wheel with u all soon again.

its time for the little red jeep to get a good sounding muffler now haha. i will also post up the pictures i got
    Last edited by SoCalDevyn; 10-09-10, 06:52 PM.

Comment

Great time great people
      at the trailhead by 9am up the hill, at 930am
      Sunset Camp by 1030 Long Lunch great conversation, Off the trail by 2pm even with the Little Red Jeep
      Just one tug so all you people who decided not to come because stockers were here.
      Take note sometimes things go very well.
      Thats all I am going to say about that!
      It was a blast!

BTW my 19 year old daughter was trailboss and kept a good pace
      2002 Grand Cherokee 4.7 V-8 3.5OME 5100 JK Rubi Rims

"Never argue with a fool they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Comment

I'm with Rick, great people and a great time.

Far as my muffler... Well, I sort of like the bumble bee sound effects
        USMC F&AM

Comment

Thanks for putting this together Rick . . . was great to get back out in the Jeep and good to meet some new faces from the MJR Crew. Couldn't have asked for a nicer day, beautiful skies, cooler temps, and not much dust which was a nice treat. Was a great group of wheelers, fun seeing the Red YJ have to skinny pedal it up a couple spots . . . you did great man! No carnage to report other than a slightly trail modified exhaust . . . I think the Jeep wanted to breathe easier and convinced the rock to help out with the mod! Hope to see you guys out on the trail again.

So where are the pics and videos?
          That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

Cheers to that! I put that rock in the same category as some Breathe Right Strips for myself

Off to Pomona to armor up a bit so I too can cut rocks in half.
            Last edited by TipsE-Z; 10-10-10, 09:23 AM.
            USMC F&AM

Comment

Miller has changed quite a lot since the last time I ran it. It is still a very nice place to vist. A lot of deer hunters out yesterday. For all you Venison (sp) lovers, you would have had a field day. It must have been opening day. The camp ground at the top was full! I've maybe seen one other vehicle up there at any point. Didn't hear too many shots being fired so who knows if there are that many deer out there to get.
              Thanks again for the great day.

Comment

alright guys well heres the good pics that i got, better than nothin

we decided to make a stop in gormen

Last edited by SoCalDevyn; 10-10-10, 11:28 AM.

Comment

Nice pics! Thanks for posting.
                  USMC F&AM

Comment

It was a FABULOUS day of wheeling!! Great times. Looking forward to seeing alot of you at Miller again for Fright Night
                    Ohh, & Little red jeeps Passenger.. Would you mind sending me those pics you took! PM me
                    - Thanks!! Jay

Comment

thanks for the pics and the report... I'm glad to read all good news...

Comment

I'll let him know I need them ASAP, he did get better pics of you than me, of course... I needed a tug so probably better
                        USMC F&AM

Comment

Originally posted by New2image View Post
                          BTW my 19 year old daughter was trailboss and kept a good pace
                          She has spent too much time riding in or following a certain yellow jeep to keep a good pace! :hat:
                          '04 Yellow Rubicon on 40's with 1 Ton's!
                          President - Rubicon4WDA

Comment

Originally posted by Eye4Mud View Post
                            She has spent too much time riding in or following a certain yellow jeep to keep a good pace! :hat:
                            OH YEA ROBERT?? Atlease I don't pop two passenger tires and as your passenger is screaming at you and telling you they are flat... DO NOT say "they are suppose to be like that" he he

Much Love
                            -Jay

Comment

Originally posted by TipsE-Z View Post
                              I'll let him know I need them ASAP, he did get better pics of you than me, of course... I needed a tug so probably better
                              Cool

Thanks Little Jeep haha

Comment

nice pics sorry i missed it i was @ the offroad expo

Comment

Working...
                                X