• Trail Run: Jeep Miller Day run

Meet at the Flying J at 730am
    Have breakfast bug out by 815
    Trail head by 845
    Up the hill by 9am
    Ok whos in?
    Bringing the Weiners for Wheelers BBQ
    for Lunch at Sunset Camp
    So if you want a hot one I will provide the fire.
    Oh yeah dont forget your chairs!
    2002 Grand Cherokee 4.7 V-8 3.5OME 5100 JK Rubi Rims

"Never argue with a fool they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

I might be up for a Miller run . . . haven't been out Jeepin in a few months ever since buying the dirt bike . . . would be cool to wheel the Jeep again with you guys.
    That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

HI i would like to go never been up miller yet

Comment

Haven't been out since the last I went to miller with you guys. Maybe if I'm feeling "sick"

Comment

I,m with Joe (Schmo) ain,t been out since I got my bike very much ..hope to make...Wanna get Steve (Sar Jeeper) out as well,,,,
          "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

Maybe...

Comment

ill b out in pismo that weekend, deffinently wanna do a miller run soon and go all the way though as we didnt get to last time

Comment

Originally posted by Geebo View Post
                I,m with Joe (Schmo) ain,t been out since I got my bike very much ..hope to make...Wanna get Steve (Sar Jeeper) out as well,,,,
                I'll actually be riding that day...that is the weekend I'm taking the motorcycle safety course so I can be fully licensed! Miller would be fun

Comment

Oct 9th day run millerlockwood

Sounds good...always wanted to do the miller trail.
                  Last edited by rubicon; 10-02-10, 01:19 PM.

Comment

This trail isnt anything to hairy right?

I want to bring 2 buddies with me one who is new to offroading.

Your talking about the flying J in Castaic right?

Comment

Originally posted by smashcoast View Post
                      This trail isnt anything to hairy right?

I want to bring 2 buddies with me one who is new to offroading.

Your talking about the flying J in Castaic right?
                      Depends on who you talk to I guess. A stock Jeep will make it thru the trail . . . most around here would consider it mostly easy with a few interesting sections. For a complete noob, they may love it or be freaked out completely. There's a little bit of everything . . . some steep sections, switch backs, narrow roads along side a drop off, and a nice rocky hill climb at the end. Totally doable, but the driver should at least know the basics as a stupid move could present a problem in a couple sections.

Comment

It's been a couple of years since I've been to Miller. I'll be there.

Comment

I haven't been up there yet. I'm going to try to make it.

Comment

my pismo trip may b cancelled now, if so im going to b there. got new tires ive gotta break in

Comment

Looks like I'll probably be joining in on this run . . . Crashed the dirtbike and took out the radiator so the bike will be out of commission so I won't be swayed to hit the trail on the dirtbike instead! Hope to see some familiar faces out there and have a chance to meet some new folks as well. Was in that area on Sat, and the ground was great due to the rain, the dust wasn't horrible like usual . . . hopefully it'll be the same on Sat up on Miller!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X