Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dirtman13 View Post
    :dunno:
    Ouch. What's up with that. All the improvements and now this.

edit: that was for the Jeep right?:hide:
    LOL,sorry Roger but that was funny

GREAT JOB Sara,Tam,and you other guys too
    We had a great time.Wow there was a lot a Jeeps,and the people were ok to,got to see about every kind and color. Want to say Thank you Bass Pro and to all the freebie sponsers,You all Rock.
    Thanks for the fun everyone
    Last edited by GP4Play; 05-10-10, 03:31 PM.
    Dennis and Tammy
    Its as much fun getting dirty as it is being dirty in a Jeep!

Comment

My thanks were made in the form of paypal, love the stickers and love the jeeps.. I'd almost forgot how much I love those CJ's some good old iron out.. I was sad to see a line of about 6 sharp looking jeeps heading out on my way in but by then I'm sure I missed more than a few.. It was an awesome day and my first trip to bass pro... HOLY CRAP that place is awesome pryed my wallet open.

I vote a yes on an another upcoming event!! I'll bring a grill and a few dozen dogs for cooking if we need some motivation
      Sarcasm is my body's natural response to stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by nwoods View Post
        Locations: The Ski Area parking lots are pretty empty, and occassianally used as a staging area for various groups. Snow Valley has been used several times for the Jeep Jamboree for example.
        To use the ski areas for a large formal gathering you have to be bonded and insured.
        Over 2500 hours donated to the San Bernardino National Forest. Life member of CA4WD, CORVA & BRC. Tread Lightly Trainer. Reforestation Supervisor. CASSP

Comment

I gave to a good cause MJR!

Originally posted by Roger View Post
          Speaking of vendor give-aways, I don't think we all got a clear understanding of who they were. Please someone post up who they were and how about we give our business to them??
          New Image 4x4 (new2image)

Donated
          3 sets of Seat Risers 1" 1 1/2" 2" sets
          2 sets of Accugauge Tire gauges
          1 set of Trailhead Tire Deflators
          and lots of Love!
          It was really good to see some old faces and a lot of new faces.
          2002 Grand Cherokee 4.7 V-8 3.5OME 5100 JK Rubi Rims

"Never argue with a fool they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Comment

Wow, great turn out! Sorry I missed it, out at the gun shows stocking up!

Comment

Originally posted by Double G View Post
              Wow, great turn out! Sorry I missed it, out at the gun shows stocking up!
              Did you notice others doing it too? I am starting to see more and more doing it myself.

Comment

:geek:
                Originally posted by New2image View Post
                New Image 4x4 (new2image)

Donated
                3 sets of Seat Risers 1" 1 1/2" 2" sets
                2 sets of Accugauge Tire gauges
                1 set of Trailhead Tire Deflators
                and lots of Love!
                It was really good to see some old faces and a lot of new faces.
                I got one of the risers!!!! WOOT.

You know what's messed up. I've been looking at the LJ's, TJ's, and JK's all week. I think I'm going to buy one.

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalinIt View Post
                  :geek:

I got one of the risers!!!! WOOT.

You know what's messed up. I've been looking at the LJ's, TJ's, and JK's all week. I think I'm going to buy one.
                  [COLOR="Sienna"]I've was thinking the same thing. All the after market parts seem to be oriented to them. But they do lack the way-cool factor. [/COLOR]
                  [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
                  Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by USMC 0369 View Post
                    [COLOR="Sienna"]I've was thinking the same thing. All the after market parts seem to be oriented to them. But they do lack the way-cool factor. [/COLOR]
                    True that!!! HAHAHA!

Comment

Cj owners have higher Grade of owner pride seeing how resourceful they have to be. Not to mention all the home fabs they are forced into.
                      censored for having an opinion

Comment

[QUOTE=sarah;165462]That's a good idea. We would need to find a huge parking lot - as I'm sure any of the group camping spots will not handle as many vehicles as we'd need.

The Jeep Jamboree is gathering at the Elks lodge in big Bear today. That looks like it might be a good place for a M&G.
                        IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

Originally posted by Rocked-N-Locked View Post
                          Once again to all involved Thank You. Anyone with sense understands that events like this don't just happen, so thanks for all the hard work. I do have a suggestion for next year. It would be very cool if each jeep would have had the owners name and MJR name. I say this for several reasons, 1. So we could attach a jeep to a face, and secondly and most importantly, when we see something trick that has been done or bought we could ask where and how it was done. Several times yesterday I would have really liked to talk to some of the owners, but they were doing what I was doing, walking around away from their jeep. This is not a suggestion so much for MJR but for each of us. Just a thought.
                          This would also help when voting for the trophies.

Scott

Comment

Gift of the D-ring

Hey I can't remember the name of the member that gave me the D-ring at the M & G. Whoever you are, please PM me as soon as possible!

Or if you know him, please let him know I want to talk to him!

Thanks.

Sorry for the bad memory.
                            SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
                            MJR moderator
                            MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
                            Jeep Patrol Leader
                            Reforestation Supervisor
                            Licensed Ham - n6ujm
                            Eagle Scout

Comment

I think a monthly Hi Desert meet and greet would be cool. Kinda like the cruise night the hot rods have at Toms on Bear Valley on tuesdays i think. Maybe meet up at a local pizza joint one night a month for some bench racing and pizza and a brew or two.

Comment

Clay,

Just say when and where!

Mitch

Comment

Working...
                                X