Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you to Sarah and Tam, and everyone else involved today. What a fun day Dennison and I had. I brought some parking props after hearing about the no parking on the rocks thing. What a ham (not the geeky radio thing).

Chuck, You might want to ask if anyone broke their stuff in the parking lot this year. You know like a beat up award thing? Good seeing everyone.

Thanks

Mitch

Comment

Originally posted by MrBash View Post
      Looks like a hell of a good turn-out. I saw a pack of six Jeeps headed east on the 210 this morning on my way to work. I wonder if they were headed to Bass pro.

Great Photos and great looking Jeeps.
      That was us.. We were on our way from Santa Clarita.

I want to thank the MJR crew for an AWESOME event! You people are truly amazing.

Thank you to our great vendors that provided the free give away items. I won an awesome set of 1" TJ risers from NEW2IMAGE... Super nice... Now I'm going to have to buy an LJ or TJ to fit them.

Also, thanks to CJ-JP for the rear spacers! You ROCK, bro!

Jeff, Robin, JP, and Larry... It was great hanging out with you today!

And to everyone else I talked to... You guys are awesome people! See you on the trail!

Comment

Originally posted by FishPOET View Post
        We had over 100 Jeeps show up!!!!!!!!!!!

Most Rockin Jeep on 31's or smaller - headhunter
        Most Rockin Jeep on 32's or larger - RallyeX
        Sarah's Choice - Deamer
        Best use of MJR stickers - avjeepfreak
        "Best Topless" Award - great88
        Most Beat Up - Roger
        Farthest Traveled -
        Most Prepared - Russ Chung

Last year Roger won for best Jeep on 31's. This year he won for most beat up. :doh
        Holy Guacamole Batman! That was one sweet turn out Sarah! I bet BPS loves us for that kind of publicity. Everyone's jeeps were looking happy and, errr, running, but I noticed a WHOLE lot of tops on. Boo to you...
        Wish I coulda made it. Next time baby! Thanks for posting all the pics so we losers that didn't go can enjoy it too.
        Roger! WTF??
        [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
        [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
        http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Had a blast at the M&G today, saw a few old friends and met a few more soon to be old friends
          Saw a lot of tricked out Jeeps
          Kinda My Little CJ felt a little un modded against the lot. But she was proud even if she is 40 years old.
          100 Jeeps, wow that was a killer lot. And some in every category from mild to fully done up. Saw a few mods I want like the on board welders and such.
          Killer show of real peoples jeeps, not the Mega Money Magazine Jeeps.
          censored for having an opinion

Comment

WOW!

What and AWESOME Day! Bass Pro Shop, you guys Rock! ..... and a Big Thanks to Sarah and Tam for another great Meet & Greet.

Thanks to all who voted me "Best use of MJR Stickers"

Lesa wants to send a Big Thank You to Provelogear (Gerald) from Savvyoffroad.com for the Awesome Front Bumper that she won in the give away!!

I'd just like to add that Lesa and I enjoyed hanging out with all of you today, Seeing old friends and meeting new ones...... you all truly are the best!!

Scott & Lesa
            Last edited by avjeepfreek; 05-08-10, 09:05 PM.
            "I got your Jeep Thing....Now it burns when I pee!" :fire:

Comment

As in the past, can someone post contact info for the Bass Pro Shop management so we can send some thank you's? And a thank you to NEW2IMAGE for the seat risers! Very cool

Mitch

Comment

Here some more pics....

I think he needs a screen name of his own

I need some fenders

Open pic

Dawn and I

Comment

My Daughter Robyn and I had a great time today. Great turn out and I'm sure a lot of hard work went on behind the scenes. A big thank you to everyone involved in putting the event together, your time and dedication is appreciated.

Comment

Wow! You guys and your Jeeps ROCK! 103 Jeeps! That is an incredible turn out! Sarah and Tam, you pulled off another great event! Congratulations!

Roger... 2 years running with an award... Next year, I bet you take home the "Most Intensely Wheeled Jeep" award!

I wish we could have made it out, but we had to take care of our little puppy...

By the way, Abigail is doing much better... a low level fever and bronchitus, but doing much better...
                    Regards,
                    Randy

"An army of asses led by a lion is better than an army of lions led by an ass" George Washington

www.youtube.com/user/MyBrokenJeep

Comment

Okay here's what happened: As I was backing into my parking space this morning There was a loud BANG! and my clutch pedal went right to the floor. It was a "holy crap - what was that?" moment. Turns out that the linkage between my clutch pedal and the clutch release bell crank broke. Kevin, 1badfnz took it over to his dad's house and made a quickie repair. Geeze I wish I had that talent! I big thak you to Kevin - He's the man!

I guess I'm not sure why I got the most beat up award. I really don't have any body damage. I guess I do run my Jeep hard. I do go wheeling about every weekend. It's 25 years old and I push it hard and I suppose you could say I beat it up!

I enjoyed hanging out with you all today. I can't wait until next year. At the going rate we'll probably exceed 150 Jeeps!

Anyway thanks (I think) for the award everyone. It's too late tonight but I need to change my saying underneath my name...

One last thing - Chuck (Dirtman13) I have your sticker - PM me your mailing address and I'll send it to you.
                      SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
                      MJR moderator
                      MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
                      Jeep Patrol Leader
                      Reforestation Supervisor
                      Licensed Ham - n6ujm
                      Eagle Scout

Comment

Dang, I coulda won long distance award. Great turnout. The 1st Annual Jeep show up here a few weeks ago only produced maybe 50 Jeeps. No real prizes either and I got Montezumas Revenge after eating a cheesburger. If only I woulda fixed my shimmy a week earlier.

Comment

great time!

thank you so much MJR mods & gals and guys for putting this one!
                          AND THANK YOU TO WHOEVER DONATED MY SEAT RISERS THAT I WON=D

so much fun, and what a great place to have it!

I LOVE MJR=D
                          It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it, but it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives.

Comment

An impressive turn out of nice Jeeps! Thanks to everyone for making it happen!

I love Bass Pro Shop!
                            http://www.savvyoffroad.com

Comment

Looks like it was a great time all around! I'm bummed I couldn't make it, we (girlfriend an I) also had to take care of her dog. Vet visit for a dental cleaning turned into possibly kennel cough. I JUST got over that with my dog a couple weeks ago.

Anyways, congrats to all the winners of some truely awesome stuff, looks like it was a blast! In memory of the day I pulled off my hardtop and installed the safari top..does that count?
                              -Justin

Comment

It was a great/fun event, you guys did an awesome job setting it up, thank you very much! It was great seeing y'all again, talking Jeeps and catching up.

And to the YJ owner who gave me his TJ seat riser kit won in the drawing, thank you very much... my '04 TJ needed it!
                                The Geezer Jeep: http://www.greentractortalk.com/jerryb/index.htm

Comment

Working...
                                X