Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's the little things that mean so much. Someone posts up, Hey, let's have a Topless Day! A short time later, we huge a event. But that's not the cool part. The cool part is that Sarah, Doug, Tami and crew have tables set up, they have trophies made, contest entry forms printed and prep'ed, sign up sheets, plenty of pens, name tag stickers at the ready, and have coordinated with BPS for parking layout and event permissions. This stuff doesn't just happen, it takes some amazing people, and MJR is very blessed to have them.

From my family to yours, thank you!
    Off road adventure photography:

TreadLightly Trainer
    Wilderness First Aid (WFA)
    HAM - KI6PFO

2005 Rubicon Unlimited + trailer

Comment

AND THANK YOU TO WHOEVER DONATED MY SEAT RISERS THAT I WON=D
      NEW2IMAGE..... great guy!

Comment

Glad I went to this meet n greet, couldn't of met a nicer group of people. Made some new Friends and got to visit with a few old ones. I was surprised at how many people showed up. Hats off the those involved putting this thing together, I know it was a lot of work.

Comment

Originally posted by nwoods View Post
          It's the little things that mean so much. Someone posts up, Hey, let's have a Topless Day! A short time later, we huge a event. But that's not the cool part. The cool part is that Sarah, Doug, Tami and crew have tables set up, they have trophies made, contest entry forms printed and prep'ed, sign up sheets, plenty of pens, name tag stickers at the ready, and have coordinated with BPS for parking layout and event permissions. This stuff doesn't just happen, it takes some amazing people, and MJR is very blessed to have them.

From my family to yours, thank you!

x2 what he said! I was expecting maybe 30-40 jeeps hanging out in the parking lot and being kinda cheesy! WRONG! Props to the crew who set this up. It was nice to put some faces with the posts on here and with all those Jeeps I was able to get some inspiration and ideas on how to continue with my jeep build. Thanks again to CREW

Comment

Thanks MJR folks for putting this together. And thanks to all the people that drove the miles to attend. It was truely amazing to see so many awesome Jeeps in one place.

Dan

Comment

I had a lot of fun, thanks to everyone that made this happen!
              We tried to make the world idiot proof. Now we just have a world full of idiots.

Comment

Well within three days of joining MJR I had an event to go to and man what great day it was! Met lot's of new friends, saw some great jeeps, even heard I won something except I was jackjawin' out of ear shot! DOH! Anyway, your all a great bunch and the event was great success, great job!
                "I started out with nothing and still have most of it left."

Comment

Sorry I missed out on all the fun, I was gardening and the day kind of got away from me... :sad:

Rat, if it's any consolation, I was topless .

:wink:

Comment

Words are not enough......

.......but "nwoods" has pretty much summed it up. The folks here are to be truly thanked for their dedication.....:shout:We're deeply honored to be able to play with some really wonderful people.
                    We had a great time, eat some SGVQU hotdogs (where'd they get those monsters?), picked up a couple Bass Pro items, talked with some great folks and saw some assume Jeeps........and all I did was ask about what we're doing...huh, go figure......:dunno:
                    John & Kristi

Comment

Furthest Traveled?

55 miles one way for us. Whos furhter?
                      John & Kristi

Comment

...oops....

.....f u r t h e r.....
                        John & Kristi

Comment

85 miles one way
                          An ugly Jeep with some stuff.....

Comment

Awesome time!

Gotta post up my thanks as well,
                            Had a great turn out and a great time.
                            And I finally met Jerry Bransford!!
                            What more could I ask for.
                            It was also really cool that we had some vendor giveaways this year too!

Already looking forward to next year.

Scott & Norma

Comment

Speaking of vendor give-aways, I don't think we all got a clear understanding of who they were. Please someone post up who they were and how about we give our business to them??
                              SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
                              MJR moderator
                              MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
                              Jeep Patrol Leader
                              Reforestation Supervisor
                              Licensed Ham - n6ujm
                              Eagle Scout

Comment

Once again to all involved Thank You. Anyone with sense understands that events like this don't just happen, so thanks for all the hard work. I do have a suggestion for next year. It would be very cool if each jeep would have had the owners name and MJR name. I say this for several reasons, 1. So we could attach a jeep to a face, and secondly and most importantly, when we see something trick that has been done or bought we could ask where and how it was done. Several times yesterday I would have really liked to talk to some of the owners, but they were doing what I was doing, walking around away from their jeep. This is not a suggestion so much for MJR but for each of us. Just a thought.

Comment

Working...
                                X