Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah my 31's and Lunch box would end up something eating my lunch and 31's being smaller than the tires. Sounds like you guys don't waste your time getting out to have fun.. Where is C8? Maybe I can come hike it with my camera get a few photos with the 40D
    Sarcasm is my body's natural response to stupid.

Comment

Got the day off, YES!!!!

I'll be there with a total vehicle count of three vehicles.

Mike, how many vehicles/people/mouths are you expecting to show up?

I'm trying to decide if it would be a good idea to grill a good one or to just bring sandwiches. Grilling will take more than an hour for sure.

What do you think?

I See Detroit's in My Future:gun:

Comment

(Bash)/Shant, I just might make this one seein I was in bad back health for IDTT run. I think Art (AW12345) mentioned to me about this run at IDTT not sure...Anyway so yer on 35,s now? and are you still open or did ya lock the Bash mobile too?Later Geeb
        "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

If you guys don't mind I think I'll tag along...

Comment

Originally posted by ocTJ View Post
            Yeah my 31's and Lunch box would end up something eating my lunch and 31's being smaller than the tires. Sounds like you guys don't waste your time getting out to have fun.. Where is C8? Maybe I can come hike it with my camera get a few photos with the 40D
            [COLOR="Blue"]Meet us at the place mentioned on the #1 post. These trails have many routes through and around the area. Just run what you can and walk the rest. 40D's are cool.

mk[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by MrBash View Post
              Got the day off, YES!!!!

I'll be there with a total vehicle count of three vehicles.

Mike, how many vehicles/people/mouths are you expecting to show up?

I'm trying to decide if it would be a good idea to grill a good one or to just bring sandwiches. Grilling will take more than an hour for sure.

What do you think?
              [COLOR="Blue"]I suspect there will be a pretty good showing Shant, but you would need to pull in a grill in on a trailer if you plan to feed us all LOL....if so I call first in line.[/COLOR]

Comment

From my counting skills,
                fred, art, matt/kids, mike, shantx3, bill, geebo, josh, octj,

roughly a dozen rigs.
                "It's Not Rocket Surgery"

Comment

Shant, will be pulling a chuck wagon next.
                  That or we can turn his Jeep into a roach coach

Comment

Maybe?

33's & a locker.
                    Well, does 1 out of 2 count?
                    I got the 33's!
                    I'd like to try and make this one. If it proves too difficult I can fade away...
                    How 'bout it?

Scott

Comment

Originally posted by Dezertdog View Post
                      33's & a locker.
                      Well, does 1 out of 2 count?
                      I got the 33's!
                      I'd like to try and make this one. If it proves too difficult I can fade away...
                      How 'bout it?

Scott
                      [COLOR="Blue"]I've seen you drive before. Besides if you have any trouble Shant can help you out, he's been open for years.[/COLOR]

Comment

I'll be there also Mike and bringing a few guys from Big Bear. I'll bring about a dozen marking stakes also. Curtis said he was coming to. See you on the 10th.
                        Ron G

Comment

Originally posted by Geebo View Post
                          (Bash)/Shant, I just might make this one seein I was in bad back health for IDTT run. I think Art (AW12345) mentioned to me about this run at IDTT not sure...Anyway so yer on 35,s now? and are you still open or did ya lock the Bash mobile too?Later Geeb
                          Actually I still have 33's I was just kidding.

I out on some 33x13.5x15 toyo MT's which make it look like 35's. Over-all diameter 33.1".

No Locker, still open and planning on staying that way for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by mkjeepers View Post
                            [COLOR="Blue"]I suspect there will be a pretty good showing Shant, but you would need to pull in a grill in on a trailer if you plan to feed us all LOL....if so I call first in line.[/COLOR]
                            From the count of it a dozen vehicles is too many. We'll end up grillin more than wheelin and I know there are two trails to cover.

I'll leave the grillin for a time when we have less people. It can take over two hours to grill for 12 Jeeps.

Comment

Cool!
                              Hope I can make this one. It's on the calendar for now.

Scott

Comment

ha bash i might be camping over night that weekend out there , if so i'll bring a big grill and we can do some grilling afterwards if you want .....

Comment

Working...
                                X