Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marchido1 View Post
    If you think I can make it through I will take the JK. Otherwise I have to put CB, Spare battery, tools, welder back in the TJ.

I just did Behind the Rocks in Moab on Monday!

Chido
    We are going out Saturday morning and tent camping that night. I also think John Mc. might be going.

Jeff & Robin

Comment

If you think I can make it through I will take the JK. Otherwise I have to put CB, Spare battery, tools, welder back in the TJ.

I just did Behind the Rocks in Moab on Monday!

Chido
      [COLOR="Blue"]I think you'll do just fine, we've had many 4 doors on these trails.[/COLOR]

Comment

Looking forward to the video..threw my back out big time in Muay Thai on tuesday.. I have a Chiro at 7:45 AM tomorrow been going 3 days in a row just trying to get comfortable sitting so I won't be able to meet up with you on this run.
        Sarcasm is my body's natural response to stupid.

Comment

Room for one more?
          love to map out a new trail.
          Solor Yellow LJ Rubicion 4.5 SF SA. Body armor bumpers, Sliders, Warn RC 9.0, CB,Intake, Edge TB and programer.35" X Terrains, Some additional cage work

Comment

JKO is meeting at the same place 247 and Camp Rock Road at 9:30 and they say they are doing Bullfrog, Do you want to change the meeting place so no one get confused?

Chido

Comment

Well I had a choice to make, either do Rowher a mild trail compared to CW/BF and Crazy 8 I,m sure, or go on this run(Crazy 8,s) since Rowher is 20 minutes away and Chuys Meet and Greet is 1/2 hour from my place I,m doin the one closer..bummer too because I was lookin forward to this one, next time though, I wanna check out what the vendors at Chuys have to offer as well..take lots of pic,s..I know Mr. Bash Productions won,t let us all down..lol
              "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

JKO is meeting at the same place 247 and Camp Rock Road at 9:30 and they say they are doing Bullfrog, Do you want to change the meeting place so no one get confused?

Chido
                I don't think i will get confused about witch group my TJ is going with!

RarllyeX

Comment

Chido
                  [COLOR="Blue"]No we'll be good. [/COLOR]

Comment

[COLOR="blue"]I though it wise to do a pre-run just to make sure we don't end up with a traffic jam. On the Rocks is a good trail, with over a dozen A+ obstacles. Plans at this point will be to run OTR first, then the C8.

I had a friend watching me on the Dinosaur's back obstacle.[/COLOR]

Temps out there were in the mid 70's[/COLOR]

[COLOR="blue"]33's required or you'll need the bypasses.[/COLOR]
                    Last edited by mkjeepers; 04-09-10, 06:59 PM.

Comment

• looks cool mike , by the way anyone interested we might be doing a night run also on cakewalk for the die hards and over nighters and a quick run threw hammer down for the go getters .....looks like a good time !!

Comment

• Originally posted by bullysteve View Post
                        looks cool mike , by the way anyone interested we might be doing a night run also on cakewalk for the die hards and over nighters and a quick run threw hammer down for the go getters .....looks like a good time !!
                        [COLOR="Blue"]Glad you're coming Steve. I might have you do an optional route out there. You might check on the Hammerdown, I heard there is a large rock in the squeeze area making it impassable. Probably from someone winching on those loose rocks.

See you tomorrow.[/COLOR]

Comment

• Got rid of my hard top and full doors this week, so I'm ready to jump over all the abstacles. A night run sounds like fun.
                          IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

• i'm open to the optional lines except the ones curtis likes where it makes you look to see what color the sky is ....

Comment

• I know that it is late notice, but Sharon and I are planning to meet everyone at the staging point for this one. See ya'll in the mornin'!
                              [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
                              Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
                              [/COLOR]

Comment

• Originally posted by curtis View Post
                                Got rid of my hard top and full doors this week, so I'm ready to jump over all the abstacles. A night run sounds like fun.
                                [COLOR="Blue"]You know Curtis I should have told you earlier we probably won't be hitting the hard tops.....at least I didn't today, but I could be wrong. The weather is calling for a nice day though.[/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
                                X