Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is removing the top mandatory for this meet n greet?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gary View Post
      Is removing the top mandatory for this meet n greet?
      My 2yr is coming, so I am leaving mine on (soft top). Removing the windows though

Comment

• I was thinking about going to visit a freind in Orange County after the meet n greet. I just don't like the idea of leaving my jeep sit outside in his neighborhood topless. And I only have the hard top.

Comment

I was thinking about going to visit a freind in Orange County after the meet n greet. I just don't like the idea of leaving my jeep sit outside in his neighborhood topless. And I only have the hard top.
          Personally, I say come. I am. If someone complains, just park off to the side then. At least your there

Comment

• Originally posted by Roger View Post
            Helen,

I'll get a sticker from you at the M & G on Saturday! My Jeep needs one...
            Roger, can you get one for me? I'll get it from you when you get the seatbelts.

thx
            Check out .

Comment

• Thanks for the responce, I'm not sure what I'm going to do yet? Just trying to plan out my weekend.

Comment

I believe that the primary purpose for the event is to have a Meet & Greet and that the "topless day" portion is secondary.

I also believe that events like this publically show the off-road community in a positive light and give us an opportunity to talk to people about the positive things we do on public lands like Adopt-A-Trail and OHV Host involvement.

Last year I took the top off when I got there. (Obviously, this is easier with a soft top.) I'm planning to roll the sides and back up on my safari top, but will keep the top on to keep from baking myself in the sun.

Christian
                "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid." - Soren Aabye Kierkegaard (1813-1855)

Comment

• I hear what your saying, if I spend to much time in the sun I cook. No tan, just a instant well done. LOL

Comment

The Cal 4 Wheel Jeep has a 3 piece hardtop. Harry's gotten really good at removing the 2 pieces over the drivers compartment, but he has never tried to take off the big piece over the back seat. This could be interesting!!! Or we'll just be half-topless!

Helen
                    bringing plenty of stickers!!!

Comment

• I lower my soft top when I arrive as well. I'll ride topless/doorless, but not with a 22 month old and a 6 month old from San Diego county!
                      If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

• How about a Show & Tell at Meet & Greet

Someone mentioned that it will be cool to show off our good works, i.e., Adopt A Trail. Is anyone bringing a display? Albums? Videos? Portable Power?

Just a thought....

Helen

Comment

• Originally posted by sarah View Post
                          We're confirmed! See you there! -Sarah
                          Yay, we get to see our favorite jeeping friend Sarah! Woot! Can't wait to chat with you!!!

ZOMG AND TAMMY WILL BE THERE TOO WOO!
                          Last edited by Materdaddy; 05-04-10, 03:14 PM.
                          If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

• Top or not......

....:shout:everyone needs to be there. I completely agree with headhunter and the rest, this is a Meet&Greet first and in honoring AllThingsJeep.com with the hardship they have recently experienced I felt the added "Go Topless" thing was just fitting.
                            I don't think that ANYONE on this website will say you can't come so go ahead, bring it! Just get there and join the fun.........now as for lighthearted ribbing about not being topless might come up....I'm just saying.......:omg::tongue::wink::bonk::geek:
                            John & Kristi

Comment

• Originally posted by Materdaddy View Post
                              I lower my soft top when I arrive as well. I'll ride topless/doorless, but not with a 22 month old and a 6 month old from San Diego county!
                              Ummm...I think I missed something? About 6 months ago...boy/girl, name?

Comment

• Originally posted by dirtman13 View Post
                                Roger, can you get one for me? I'll get it from you when you get the seatbelts.

thx
                                I'll even buy it for you! I may just put it in an envelope and mail it to you. It might be a while before we meet.
                                SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
                                MJR moderator
                                MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
                                Jeep Patrol Leader
                                Reforestation Supervisor
                                Licensed Ham - n6ujm
                                Eagle Scout

Comment

Working...
                                X