X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Sarah, meet and greet at Toys R Us should be fun.:gun:Rich
    But can we SURVIVE 2 more years?

Comment

Woohoo! No need for all the thanks I'm looking forward to it just as much as ya'll are!
      :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Topless for this year. Hopefully I can get down from Big Bear in time to make this
        An XJ will always cost you less then any girl ever will, and you will always know when the spark is gone.

Comment

If anyone want to caravan down from Santa Clarita, let me know. It would be fun making that hour drive with a nice big row of Jeeps.

Comment

Originally posted by sarah View Post

We're confirmed! See you there! -Sarah
            Heya Sarah...after clicking the roll call link it says May 9th in the writing...is this on the 8th or 9th?

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalinIt View Post
              If anyone want to caravan down from Santa Clarita, let me know. It would be fun making that hour drive with a nice big row of Jeeps.
              My girlfriend (notstuckyet) and I will be heading down. :thumbs_up
              We tried to make the world idiot proof. Now we just have a world full of idiots.

Comment

WOOHOO No work,We will be there this year.Do'es everyone know this is on Mothers Day?
                Dennis and Tammy
                Its as much fun getting dirty as it is being dirty in a Jeep!

Comment

We will be there
                  [COLOR="YellowGreen"]"You cant fit 2 fingers in my tailpipe"[/COLOR]

Comment

Any plans for a trail run after the M&G???
                    That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

Originally posted by TJ Jake View Post
                      My girlfriend (notstuckyet) and I will be heading down. :thumbs_up
                      I'm down with caravaning from SCV!

Comment

Originally posted by GP4Play View Post
                        WOOHOO No work,We will be there this year.Do'es everyone know this is on Mothers Day?
                        When i was a kid all my mom wanted for mothers day was for my dad to take my brother and I somewhere, so the house would be quiet.
                        An XJ will always cost you less then any girl ever will, and you will always know when the spark is gone.

Comment

Dennis,

The Meet & Greet is on Saturday and Mother's Day is on Sunday.

Christian
                          "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid." - Soren Aabye Kierkegaard (1813-1855)

Comment

Originally posted by Desert Jewel View Post
                            Heya Sarah...after clicking the roll call link it says May 9th in the writing...is this on the 8th or 9th?
                            See Jewel saw it to Christian,someone just messing with my head.We're still there
                            Dennis and Tammy

Comment

Originally posted by 2blk2drs View Post
                              When i was a kid all my mom wanted for mothers day was for my dad to take my brother and I somewhere, so the house would be quiet.
                              Sean,Tammy would rather leave the Boys and go somewhere,all they do is eat.
                              Dennis and Tammy

Comment

See Jewel saw it to Christian,someone just messing with my head.We're still there
                                It looks like it was fixed...or maybe you really are crazy!

Christian
                                "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid." - Soren Aabye Kierkegaard (1813-1855)

Comment

Working...
                                X