This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dirtman13 View Post
    That's because it's in my garage next to the one Rich mentioned.
    Thats ok mine will be on jackstands soon
    [COLOR="YellowGreen"]"You cant fit 2 fingers in my tailpipe"[/COLOR]

Comment

• Originally posted by New2image View Post
      I will also bring some some TJ seat riser kits and Some Trailhead tire deflators to throw in for the giveaway.
      Nice, my new-to-me '04 Rubi definitely could use a set of those seat risers!
      The Geezer Jeep: http://www.greentractortalk.com/jerryb/index.htm

Comment

• Hey everyone, I will definitely have some MJR stickers, shirts and coffee mugs with me on Saturday, like always Can't wait.
        :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

• Originally posted by sarah View Post
          Hey everyone, I will definitely have some MJR stickers, shirts and coffee mugs with me on Saturday, like always Can't wait.
          I just got a new shirt, but I'm sure that I'll have to buy something!!!!

Comment

• Sarah

Shall I pm you a pre-order?

Comment

• No worries on any pre-order, it will just be one more thing I'll have to remember there's always plenty and thank you for your support - it helps the site costs a ton.

AllThingsJeep.com is taking care of us! 125 "GTD" stickers and a few shirts. Woohoo! You can get shirts too from their website. What a sweet design!
              :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

• AWESOME! If you have a XXL shirt, I'll be buying one for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by FishPOET View Post
                  OK I need a special waver here
                  I am bringing the CJ6, which normally runs 31s, but I swapped the 33s off the 67 cj5 onto it as the 31s the 6 had were brand new and I am about finished with the 5.
                  Now it will be competing in a class it does not belong
                  After all, a stock CJ6 on 31s has a chance to rule the event, but a CJ6 competing with the big guys it does not even wheel with is not a contest, it is a smear campaign. And I do not feel like all the work of swapping back just for 1 day.
                  Bummer.
                  censored for having an opinion

Comment

• I am bringing a set of seat risers for the give a way also so there are going to be a few sets.

What are the class of trophies not in the front row?
                    censored for having an opinion

Comment

• Originally posted by blackZZR View Post
                      What are the class of trophies not in the front row?
                      8 awards total:
                      Most Rockin Jeep on 31's or smaller
                      Most Rockin Jeep on 32's or larger
                      Sarah's Choice
                      Best use of MJR stickers
                      "Best Topless" Award
                      Most Beat Up
                      Farthest Traveled
                      Most Prepared
                      Over 2500 hours donated to the San Bernardino National Forest. Life member of CA4WD, CORVA & BRC. Tread Lightly Trainer. Reforestation Supervisor. CASSP

Comment

• yay! coooooooool design

Originally posted by sarah View Post
                        No worries on any pre-order, it will just be one more thing I'll have to remember there's always plenty and thank you for your support - it helps the site costs a ton.

AllThingsJeep.com is taking care of us! 125 "GTD" stickers and a few shirts. Woohoo! You can get shirts too from their website. What a sweet design!

i CANNOT wait for these!!! i can't sleep, im so excited!
                        We tried to make the world idiot proof. Now we just have a world full of idiots.

Comment

• Originally posted by TJ Jake View Post
                          i CANNOT wait for these!!! i can't sleep, im so excited!
                          lol that was me, i forgot to log out of jakes lol.
                          but yes, we are both STOKED!
                          It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it, but it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives.

Comment

• I am so bummed! I won't be able to make after all..the car has the check engine light flashing so I have to take it in to get fixed before my work commute on Monday. Luckily, I was able to drive the Jeep to work today...but it costs $50 round trip to & from work. Ugh! Have fun out there guys!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Desert Jewel View Post
                              I am so bummed! I won't be able to make after all..the car has the check engine light flashing so I have to take it in to get fixed before my work commute on Monday. Luckily, I was able to drive the Jeep to work today...but it costs $50 round trip to & from work. Ugh! Have fun out there guys!!
                              Bummer! I wanted to see your Jeep.

Comment

• Originally posted by Desert Jewel View Post
                                I am so bummed! I won't be able to make after all..the car has the check engine light flashing so I have to take it in to get fixed before my work commute on Monday. Luckily, I was able to drive the Jeep to work today...but it costs $50 round trip to & from work. Ugh! Have fun out there guys!!
                                $50.00 to drive to work I'm glad I work at home. Hope it's a simple fix at the shop.

Comment

Working...
                                X