Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay Santa Clarita guys... I'm just about ready to head over to the McDonalds on top of Lyons... See everyone there. Let's try to get on the road ASAP. I want to make sure we get a good parking spot.

Steve

Comment

• Hate to say it but it looks like I won't be making it out. I was looking forward to meeting a lot of you but that ain't gonna happen today. Next time
      -Justin

Comment

• Folks... We had a little puppy emergency today... So we won't be able to make it out... We will have to live the Meet & Greet through your pictures and reports...
        Regards,
        Randy

"An army of asses led by a lion is better than an army of lions led by an ass" George Washington

www.youtube.com/user/MyBrokenJeep

Comment

• Wow.

Just got back.

Im amazed at the turnout. Final count was 103 Jeeps! Probably 150+ people.

Incredible turnout.

It was great seeing and meeting some new faces, and hanging out with old friends!

Tam
          2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
          Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

• yep.. that was pretty awesome and that bass pro shop...WOW
            Sarcasm is my body's natural response to stupid.

Comment

• Thank you

Thank you for planning this meet.

I have only been a member of your site for a few days after i heard you guys were planning this meet. And I must say, I am impressed with this group.

The meet was great. However, i must admit, i was very embarrassed with my jeep, since i have not had the resources to upgrade it yet. Needless to say, i am in envy of everyone else's rigs.

Who had the jeep with the single seat in the back, sitting on a lockable drawer, and the seat had quick release pins? I recently put a single seat in the back of my jeep, but the design of the quick release was awesome. I really would like the design specs on it.

Darin

Comment

• Originally posted by darin.1701 View Post
                Thank you for planning this meet.

I have only been a member of your site for a few days after i heard you guys were planning this meet. And I must say, I am impressed with this group.

The meet was great. However, i must admit, i was very embarrassed with my jeep, since i have not had the resources to upgrade it yet. Needless to say, i am in envy of everyone else's rigs.

Who had the jeep with the single seat in the back, sitting on a lockable drawer, and the seat had quick release pins? I recently put a single seat in the back of my jeep, but the design of the quick release was awesome. I really would like the design specs on it.

Darin
                Welcome to MJR, and don't worry about what shape your Jeep is in. We have from stock to wild here, and plenty of people to run with, Kevin.

Comment

• [COLOR="Sienna"]Wish I could have gone. Waiting for topless pictures.[/COLOR]
                  [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
                  Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

• Report thread:
                    http://www.myjeeprocks.com/forums/sh...268#post165268
                    If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Working...
                    X