This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SoCalinIt View Post
    COHUHOL, Jeep_Man_03, RallyX... You guys want to roll out with us?

I will be going before 8:30.

See ya there.

RallyeX

Comment

• Fyi......

....not sure if this has been mentioned but I wanna get it out there just in case. The San Gabriel Valley Quail Unlimited will have a booth set up at BPS on May 8. They'll be grilling hotdogs, ifin ya haven a fancy for a grilled weiner lookem up and have yourselves a belly full. It's a fund raiser for them so I'm sure they will appreciate it......
      I'm just sayin.....:2:

BTW, have ya seen the RSVP list...nice, very nice. You folks are Jeep to the Bone......
      John & Kristi

Comment

• Originally posted by RallyeX View Post
        I will be going before 8:30.

See ya there.

RallyeX
        Cool Jeff... See you there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nipple Twister View Post
          ....not sure if this has been mentioned but I wanna get it out there just in case. The San Gabriel Valley Quail Unlimited will have a booth set up at BPS on May 8. They'll be grilling hotdogs, ifin ya haven a fancy for a grilled weiner lookem up and have yourselves a belly full. It's a fund raiser for them so I'm sure they will appreciate it......
          I'm just sayin.....:2:

BTW, have ya seen the RSVP list...nice, very nice. You folks are Jeep to the Bone......
          Great group of people. I'll be enjoying a nice dog from them... :geek:

Comment

• I'm looking forward to this, especially since it is also Savvy's first anniversary. But it was the grilled hot dogs that was the final deciding factor.
            The Geezer Jeep: http://www.greentractortalk.com/jerryb/index.htm

Comment

• Originally posted by Jerry Bransford View Post
              I'm looking forward to this, especially since it is also Savvy's first anniversary. But it was the grilled hot dogs that was the final deciding factor.
              You'll be there in your new Jeep? It's been a while! Hope we can chat for a bit. See you there!
              If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

• Yep I'll be there in the new Jeep and it has definitely been a while, see you there Mat!
                The Geezer Jeep: http://www.greentractortalk.com/jerryb/index.htm

Comment

• Originally posted by provelogear View Post
                  I'll be bringing some goodies for MJR to give away! Last year we introduced our very first product at the Meet and Greet!

Look froward to seeing everyone!

Gerald
                  Gerald - Phil & I will see you Saturday (he should be ready to test those new axle shafts by then). Which rig you you be in?
                  Cliff

Comment

• I'm guessing LJ with some new thing bolted on that is drool worthy
                    Sarcasm is my body's natural response to stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by CVD View Post
                      Gerald - Phil & I will see you Saturday (he should be ready to test those new axle shafts by then). Which rig you you be in?
                      Cliff
                      Definately the LJ! I just have to complete the Poly Performance Cage and clean it up.
                      http://www.savvyoffroad.com

Comment

• The Outlaw Jeep Club of Texas is meeting at Hooter's in Waco, TX. Now as much as I like the Bass Pro Shop and Luv all you guys, that's pretty tempting to go to! I'd have to get up way to early to make Hooter's on time, so I guess I'll just go to BPS. :bonk::devil::hide:
                        SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
                        MJR moderator
                        MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
                        Jeep Patrol Leader
                        Reforestation Supervisor
                        Licensed Ham - n6ujm
                        Eagle Scout

Comment

• Originally posted by Roger View Post
                          The Outlaw Jeep Club of Texas is meeting at Hooter's in Waco, TX. Now as much as I like the Bass Pro Shop and Luv all you guys, that's pretty tempting to go to! I'd have to get up way to early to make Hooter's on time, so I guess I'll just go to BPS. :bonk::devil::hide:
                          Roger,
                          If you like white trash women, I suggest getting up early! They are worth the drive:thumbs_up I miss my trailer park queens!
                          [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                          [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                          http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

• Sounds like the wife is going to drive her $500.00 YJ to meet n greet. to good to ride with me so i'll have to bring my copilot.

But can we SURVIVE 2 more years?

Comment

• Well trailer your queen to Texas and have a ball Kurt

Comment

• Roger,

I talked to your boss and SHE said you were not an "Outlaw" and you were "NOT" going to Texas! So we will see you Saturday morning.

Mitch

Comment

Working...
                                X