Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are in on this one!!! Had a blast the last time!

Scott
    "I got your Jeep Thing....Now it burns when I pee!" :fire:

Comment

I'm in for sure.

Comment

I feel a little unamerican for not knowing where this Bass Pro place is...I know what Bass Pro is...but is this a particular spot? Open invites?

excuse me I need to wash the vomit out of my teeth
        Sarcasm is my body's natural response to stupid.

Comment

7777 Victoria Gardens Lane
          Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91739
          Phone: 909-922-5500

GPS Coordinates:
          34.112782ºN, 117.52691ºW (WGS84/NAD83)
          Those left standing
          Will make millions
          Writing books on ways
          It should have been
          -Incubus "Warning"

Comment

that's beautiful!!!

Comment

Uhhhh before we get too carried away, we better check with the moderators to see if they want to have a M & G at the Bass Pro Shop....

Moderators????
              SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
              MJR moderator
              MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
              Jeep Patrol Leader
              Reforestation Supervisor
              Licensed Ham - n6ujm
              Eagle Scout

Comment

Do they sell high fire arms? not to sound weird...but I plan on investing very soon in another.

Comment

Originally posted by ocTJ View Post
                  Do they sell high fire arms? not to sound weird...but I plan on investing very soon in another.
                  Yes sir they do,and no you don't sound weird.:beer:
                  Dennis and Tammy
                  Its as much fun getting dirty as it is being dirty in a Jeep!

Comment

Yes, they do sell firearms, my son works hunting/firearms ask for Matt.:gun:
                    But can we SURVIVE 2 more years?

Comment

Originally posted by 4rheel View Post
                      Yes, they do sell firearms, my son works hunting/firearms ask for Matt.:gun:
                      Looking at getting a 300 weatherby or win I want something for long range plunking... even a .308 I plan on getting the reloading gear as well RCBS has a nice starter kit... talk about cheap hobbies.. jeeps and guns...

If anyone knows anything about ammo sales and distribution PM Me as I am considering a side business and would love some knowledge

Comment

Looking at getting a 300 weatherby or win I want something for long range plunking... even a .308 I plan on getting the reloading gear as well RCBS has a nice starter kit... talk about cheap hobbies.. jeeps and guns...

If anyone knows anything about ammo sales and distribution PM Me as I am considering a side business and would love some knowledge
                        my son is shooting long range with a Remmington 7mm mag. he reloads and is hitting agallon milk jug at 1000 yds. :gun::hijack:
                        But can we SURVIVE 2 more years?

Comment

I've heard a lot about that round but I've also heard it's pretty hot for the rifles that are chambered in that round.. My issue is 99% positive I'll have to have the shop order the rifle I want. (I'm one of those wierd people that uses their left hand for stuff) I might have to look at the ballistics table on something like that.

And I'll be there at the topless event even if that kid with boobs is there...

Comment

And I'll be there at the topless event even if that kid with boobs is there...
                            If we're lucky, we might get father and son to come out and join in on the fun.
                            Last edited by Materdaddy; 03-30-10, 04:02 PM. Reason: too far...
                            That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

The thread doesnt mention the time from start to end. Anyone know?

Thanks-:bonk:
                              Drew
                              95yj Six Pack

Comment

Originally posted by Drewminator View Post
                                The thread doesnt mention the time from start to end. Anyone know?

Thanks-:bonk:
                                Nothing's actually been set, once we know more, we'll post (and probably update the first post in the thread), create a roll call, etc.

Last I heard was an e-mail was forwarded to somebody else. Not sure if there's been any further progress.
                                If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Working...
                                X