Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Schmo View Post
    Hey Slim . . . were you in the Yellow Sport that you just bought a couple months ago? Trying to fit the screen name with the dude!
    Yeah, I was the Not-So-Slim guy in the Yellow TJ. I'm a walking oxymoron... and a regular moron too...

-Slim

Comment

Originally posted by CJ-JP View Post
      Here are some pics of "...having your hands busy swapping..."

Dude, is that your backyard? You have a lift in your backyard? I am way jealous!

Comment

Originally posted by SantaAnaSlim View Post
        Yeah, I was the Not-So-Slim guy in the Yellow TJ. I'm a walking oxymoron... and a regular moron too...

-Slim
        LOL . . . It was good meetin' you!
        That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

Originally posted by SantaAnaSlim View Post
          Dude, is that your backyard? You have a lift in your backyard? I am way jealous!
          Hey Slim....

Yup, I went all out and actually tore down a perfectly good car port that my jeep just barely fit under with a 4" lift on 35's, then I tore it down, put the hoist in and did a spring over which made it tall enough to not fit under the car port I tore down so no loss just gain....did I mention how simple it was to do a spring over with a hoist?

Now I'm doing the 4 link conversion and let me tell you what a great help that hoist will be for the cycling of the suspension.... I'm pretty happy with it!

If anybody wants one I have a contact and we will come out and put it in for you at the cost of $2500.00 US Dollars. Seriously, think about it.

JP

Comment

My boss built a garage and put one of those in it. I haven't used it yet, but will some day hopefully. He's always got his damn race car in the way...
            If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

CJ-JP,Can you tell me how wide and tall that lift is?That sounds like a great deal.
              Dennis and Tammy
              Its as much fun getting dirty as it is being dirty in a Jeep!

Comment

Hey CJ,

Nice little shop you have there with the lift and all.

Ron

Comment

Originally posted by Materdaddy View Post
                  My boss built a garage and put one of those in it. I haven't used it yet, but will some day hopefully. He's always got his damn race car in the way...
                  That is my DREAM. Two story two car garage with a lift on one side and a loft/man-zone on the other side.
                  Those left standing
                  Will make millions
                  Writing books on ways
                  It should have been
                  -Incubus "Warning"

Comment

Originally posted by GP4Play View Post
                    CJ-JP,Can you tell me how wide and tall that lift is?That sounds like a great deal.
                    Hey there GP4Play,

This hoist is 12' tall by 12' wide. It's actually an awesome deal. Certainly a back saving investment and quite frankly makes it a pleasure to make sure the regular maintenance gets taken care of let alone a big project like the ones I've done and am currently doing. I'm done fighting with floor jacks, jack stands and creepers, it's a pleasure.

JP

Comment

Originally posted by Jeep4cern View Post
                      Hey CJ,

Nice little shop you have there with the lift and all.

Ron
                      Hey Ron,

Yeah it works out really well. No complaints here other than needing to build a car port over the hoist... in due time!

JP

Comment

Originally posted by OU812 View Post
                        That is my DREAM. Two story two car garage with a lift on one side and a loft/man-zone on the other side.
                        That garage is also where we brew... http://jhbrew.com
                        If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Originally posted by Dog Man View Post
                          Sunday should work for me,

This is what the trail is like now from the Bouquet cyn. side... steep but no ruts now

this is what 99% of the back side is like now
                          Is the Bouquet Resevoir? Looks like a really nice view.
                          2004 TJ X
                          Callsign: KJ6DHG

Comment

Originally posted by ironbelle View Post
                            Is the Bouquet Resevoir? Looks like a really nice view.
                            Yep, thats Bouquet Resevoir. For some reason though they've been draining the water.
                            We tried to make the world idiot proof. Now we just have a world full of idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by RallyeX View Post
                              We will be there.

Jeff & Robin

I think I saw your rig off Pamplico over the weekend.

I've been running the trail from the Rowher side and coming out Bouquet every Saturday night since it opened. I Take the bypass routes out instead of coming down the rock face at the reservoir 'cause I'm in my Dodge (still looking for another Jeep) If you guys don't mind a full size tagging along i wouldn't mind seeing some Jeeps in action.

Comment

Working...
                              X