• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by brokenujoint View Post
    ok you should get an official mjr slap for that!!!... :yay:
    lolololol

I See Detroit's in My Future:gun:

Comment

• Originally posted by OU812 View Post
      :censor: LOL, does that mean I am walking?
      :shout: Ask now before you get there. So you don't hear its a yes....HOME! LMAO!!!

Comment

• Are we there yet....

Comment

• Are we there yet....

Comment

• Hey all,

I'll be there for sure with some others as well, look forward to seeing you all there....

JP :~)

Comment

• cb channel 20 for those w/cb's . meet you guys at the mcdonalds at 530 ish...heading up at 545
              1st batch TJ bought August of 96. Locked and Loaded!

Comment

• Originally posted by brokenujoint View Post
                cb channel 20 for those w/cb's . meet you guys at the mcdonalds at 530 ish...heading up at 545
                If we miss the first batch at 5pm well catch you then

Anyone know how hot it's supposed to get today? I hear triple digits (103*), hoping cooler there. But, bring plenty of liquids!
                Last edited by Jeep4cern; 07-18-09, 09:34 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by tony m View Post
                  wish i could be joining you guys... But my back is still screwed up.
                  looks like i caught what you have. Hurt my back last night while partying it up so im backing out of the run. Getting old sucks. Have fun, be safe, and take lots of pics everybody.

Comment

• I'm ready to roll, but the exception of not having a fire extinguisher and a rear tow point. Just got the rig 2 months ago and trying to get it ready for the trails. If it's cool to roll without these two mentioned above, I'm in.
                    YJ Stock
                    BROSANDSISEMBROIDERY.COM

Comment

• Originally posted by SoCal4X View Post
                      I'm ready to roll, but the exception of not having a fire extinguisher and a rear tow point. Just got the rig 2 months ago and trying to get it ready for the trails. If it's cool to roll without these two mentioned above, I'm in.
                      We can strap you around your rear bumper, done it plenty of times.It's the best excuse when we rip it off and you tell wifey...

"DARN! NOW I HAVE TO BUY A WARN REAR BUMPER WITH TIRE CARRIER, TANK CARRIER AND HEAVY DUTY TOW POINTS...just my luck!"

Comment

• Lmao!!
                        YJ Stock
                        BROSANDSISEMBROIDERY.COM

Comment

• Originally posted by MrBash View Post
                          Well I just replaced my destroyed rear shocks with two (new to me) ProComp MX6's thanks to TonyM. What a pain in the a$$ to replace the rear shocks oh my goodness. Banged my head on the rear diff a few times, banged up my knuckles, tools falling on my face, etc.

Bottom line, got it done.

Even cleaned the rock lights with windex. Ready for tomorrow evening.

Tomorrow's event, NO DOORS, NO TOP!!!
                          Im thinking that would have been U Tube worthy:bonk:
                          Some say that if you listen to the little voices, you are open minded, if you answer them, you belong in a white padded room. I say, have a conversation!!

Comment

• Originally posted by kirkandsylvia View Post
                            Im thinking that would have been U Tube worthy:bonk:
                            It was a Tim the Toolman Taylor moment

Comment

• The clock is not MOVING!!!

Working Sucks!

This Sucks!!!

Damm!!

Come on already....I'm ready to put the pedal to the metal...I mean softly press the gas pedal...

Comment

• Yeah yeah that feather footed lead boot is getting itchy lol

Comment

Working...
                                X